Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congrats For Losing Another Player (Another E Shield Thread)

Rekkou

I hope i am exagerrating, but you went too far DE. Electric Shield's change isn’t for the sake of ballancing or gameplay change, DE outright trying to make it unusable. 

I don't know why you are doing this but changing it back is just a matter of decision. If you don't change it within the next hot fix, it means you are intentionally trying to ruin your players enjoyment.

It has been described in other thread. But Electric Shield now are no longer transparent, you can't see anything from behind it except from a very small slit. If you deploy the shield at anytime except when you are standing, then you can't even see through the slit.

Whoa whoa buddy what's the problem with Volt's electric shield, I didn't read anything about a change in the patchnotes.

I don't think DE sabotages one of their only sources of income.

EDIT: Electric shield can't be seen through except for the slit in the middle.

Okay this might be a glitch, calm down man  since it is not listed in the changes maybe De will fix it.

It's not the end of the world or this game. I was a Volt user and I would be annoyed too if this is an official change.

But you are overreacting man just chill.

Edited by AFKrey

Many changes have been put without being written in the patch note.

Feel free to not trust me, but this can't be a bug because it require a whole new texture to the shield to make it look like that. So this change is 100% intentional, planned and they can easilly change it back.

If they didn't, then it means they're just playing the pride game and rather to have their player loosing enjoyment rather than admitting they made a bad decision. I'd rather spend money for greedy developer than this kind of developer.

I don't see how something this obvious could be a glitch, but it being intentional could be equally unlikely...I mean dang, how would they expect you to shoot through it if you can't see, if they were really trying to limit it they would have taken away the ability to shoot thru it too, lol....uhh they didn't do that did they? *runs to check* oh wait this change hasn't reached ps4 yet...well hope it never does :-p