Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang And Fang Prime Attack Speed Nerfed

Ribboz

The Fang and Fang Prime attack speed was nearly cut in half.

As a avid user of the Fang then Fang Prime this nerf is very obvious and hurts my favorite weapons.

I realize they have received a damage bonus, which is nice, but we use fangs/fangP for their speed!

Please consider a slight speed buff. At least a small buff? Please. :)

I would strongly suggest weapons maintain their faster speeds when used in quick mode, but they get slower when put into a stance.

Could you please edit your comment back to what it was.

Since it originally was focused on this thread.

Please keep a new idea to a new thread.

Fury mod has been nerfed to half its value. Is this what you're referring to? Or are the Fangs themselves also nerfed in speed?

Both. Both the Fury mod and Fang/FangPrime were nerfed. By about half. :,(

The fangs themselves had their speed reduced also but tbh they were hard to control because they attacked way to flipping fast so personaly i am glad ther slower

How is it hard to control? It was a barrage of attacks. It was great!

Everything had its speed nerfed, I think. At least all the swords I had and checked. Coptering is as good or better on the Dakra, at least. Not really an issue there.

Edited by 00zau

This is actually a rediculous nerf to the fun or pure Reason for using and liking these weapons. They are now not even close to being the fastest things in the game. They feel as sluggish as the Ether daggers did (Fangs are barely faster than the ethers were back then, but the ether daggers havent been touched). If i wanted to play with slow daggers with more damage i would have played with the ether daggers, instead i hated them. They felt Nothing like the dual daggers i originally liked. And so i sit here with the same feeling with ALL dual daggers now. They feel slow, sluggish and boring. with enough attack speed buffs (like with Volt) they get close to a glimmer of what they used to feel like, but always feeling too slow,