Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #25: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

Do you make games?  Im guessing not. . Im currently doing a bachelors of game design and programming. Bugs don't jump out of your computer screen and hit you in the face, they require testing to find, and even WITH testing you wont find all of them. Only upon release do they get the full impact of any bugs they couldnt find and fix.

There's no need to be rude dude, calm down and be glad they're working on it.

Tbh, if you read my first post, I complained about Hek and stances.

I just asked if there would be a fix before the stream, so that the stream was more enjoyable, as those bugs will affect the stream itself.

Well I think I'm done, Have been playing this game for months and things just keep getting progressively worse. DE, we need actual fun in this game and at present it's just a grind fest. I'll keep an ear to the ground to see if it improves, but to be frank I've been waiting for that for a long time now and it seems no closer. New mods, weapons and boss skins don't add to the game play, they add to the grind and I leave this on here in the hopes (however futile) that you may see it and know that.

Farming for beacons? That's fine. Vay Hek is elusive, I can abide to the toughness of the production of the key according to lore(if any).

But the stance mods. Oh...the stance mods. I played from 5am-7am straight, then 3pm-5pm straight, and I STILL haven't found ONE stance mod, not even one that doesn't fit my melee weapons. I understand that we have to farm hard for it, but it shouldn't be THIS hard. As I've read from another topic, melee 2.0 was one of the main features of Update 13! As far as I know, there is a GREAT majority of people still not able to find a stance mod, resulting in using the same old traditional melee system. If no change is taken place, why call it an update?

Megan and Rebecca, this is just my personal opinion and request which i believe most players would want you 2 godesses to do too... play the prime time with only your melee weapons but without ur dev tools giving you the stance mods pre hand and go in to try out the ridiculous RNG that all of us are going through.

Thanks for enlightening me on such a profound manner.

I have no problem with grinding, if I did I wouldnt have over 1000 (fixed this info) of hours ingame. My problem is you add a feature that changes completely gameplay, that is melee 2.0, you advertise over it for months, you tease your game as a ninja game... and then when you finally make it that melee is enjoyable, you hind it behind layers and layers of grinding. You do realize that some people have done over 100 runs on the same boss without getting the stance he supposedly drops, right? That isnt omg too much grinding, its plain stupid.

You are plain advertising something, but dont add it to the game so that players can enjoy it. You hide it so that a minor portion of the playerbase can enjoy it. That isnt a good game design, on an already grindy game. If you had common, uncommon and rare stances, and the common and uncommon where easier to get, with rares being, oh well, rare, no problem. But atm they are all rare, even the uncommon ones.

Add the fact that you need to be lucky for it to drop, and add in that you have to get lucky and get a stance for the melee you want to use, this narrows down gameplay to a level of fight the same boss over and over again for that specific stance. That is, in its core, a REALLY BAD GAME DESIGN. You just burn players, all the hype built up makes it a terrible thing. They screwed first with a hype that ending on no update, then when players where so hyped they hit a grindfest wall.

No, Im not crying, Im putting out my concerns, and this seems an apropriate thread, as they can play test it live and feel what we have to feel every day playing the game. I thought the game was finally going in a good direction, but then they did the same thing they do on most updates, they add in terrible rng grindwalls. While at first you get players to pay, slowly they are losing faithfull players, this mens money loss in the long run.

Im aware of that. Just pardon me if I thought that having an extra week over, considering the first launch date they had in mind, actually made me feel that simple bugs like freezing when opening life support wouldnt show up yet again. Or that blocking wouldnt work.

Seriously, Im really sorry.

chill bro, its a beta remember?