Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stance Mods Only Possible In Trasmutation........

Kaotyke

Was that really necessary? I saw myself using my Rare mods and getting Ammo Drum and Hush.... and lo and behold, its what happened untill I had only 200k Credits and decided to stop since I will make the new weapons in the foundry when the research is complete...... and nothing on stances...

Edit: here some images, enemies that we didnt scan but can drop the mod will have a "?" showing we dont know what enemy drops it, but will let us know that there's one, mods that dont drop from any enemy will not have any word:

FNJTiIY.jpg           YCTcUcE.jpg        N0PmjHf.jpg                    
Edited by Kao-Snake

It's a pain in the &#!, sure. But it's not the first 'transmutation exclusive' thing out there.

Sad part? they can't/won't change it now, as too many people bought mod packs in order to get them (Tranquil cleave, I'm looking at you) if they made it easier, the amount of outrage would be crazy. Dunno if you were around for when they first released void keys...but it wasn't pretty.

So yeah, bad luck, hopefully next time. Consider it something to aim for...as they intended it to be.

Whoever told you they're Transmute only just tricked you into wasting a lot of credits.

There are mods in the codex that dont have a drop from any enemy, if there was an enemy that drops them and you didnt scan you would have a "?" when you pass your cursor over it. some of them dont drop from enemies.

What are the mission types of the Dark Sectors?  (PS4 guy, can't check myself for a month or so and that information doesn't appear to have been compiled anywhere.)  If they aren't all Exterminates, and specifically if they include Survivals or Defenses (or Interceptions, I guess) those mods could be in the reward tables for those missions.

What are the mission types of the Dark Sectors?  (PS4 guy, can't check myself for a month or so and that information doesn't appear to have been compiled anywhere.)  If they aren't all Exterminates, and specifically if they include Survivals or Defenses (or Interceptions, I guess) those mods could be in the reward tables for those missions.

Any type of mission, though they seem to use the title set of the planet, Infestation

They're not transmute-only. I picked up Fracturing Wind, Coiling Viper (which disappeared after the hotfix), and Clashing Forest from Xini. Transmuted Reaping Spiral.

Edited - Ignore this, missed the new patch where they completely jumbled the drop tables and remembered to include the missing ones somewhere. I feel stupid

Edited by Liltha