Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ethers Vs. Nami Skyla (It's A Reskin)

Instinction

Well it is the same old discussion again... Guys is a new weapon, a new version for Dual Swords... It is the same thing as if you complain about Dual Skana versus Dual Heat Sword... (Okay there is some different mechanichs involved but let's not discuss that). It is a Research weapon... Suppose to be stronger them it's competition... Would you preffer a ridicolous weapon with double damage as it's former starter? Yes Dragon Nikana I'm looking at you >.>

Can be a reskin but if you part from that thought, Dual Ichor is a "Reskin" of Dual Zoren... And so this goes over and over through any weapon... Plasma Sword agains Dark Sword... Skana vs Cronus... The real issue here is what people are missing... The other weapons powercreeps and not the Sense of Progression on other weapons...

Critical, Status and Stamina are the only stats that are the same, 3 out of 10 stats does not make a "reskin".

So, this leads me to believe you think all dual melees are "reskins" of one another.

Sorry OP, you are just not making sense.

Critical, Status and Stamina are the only stats that are the same, 3 out of 10 stats does not make a "reskin".

So, this leads me to believe you think all dual melees are "reskins" of one another.

Sorry OP, you are just not making sense.

It's the same weapon with increased stats. Same distribution/lean. If you can't see it for how obvious it is then sorry, don't know how else to explain it to you.

It's the same weapon with increased stats. Same distribution/lean. If you can't see it for how obvious it is then sorry, don't know how else to explain it to you.

Yeah it is the similar to almost the same weapon with another model, but it is a research weapon... So I should be stronger... Don't you agree? Would you rather have a Melee weapon that is weaker them their previous Class-Mates?

Yeah it is the similar to almost the same weapon with another model, but it is a research weapon... So I should be stronger... Don't you agree? Would you rather have a Melee weapon that is weaker them their previous Class-Mates?

I'd rather have a melee weapon that has it's own unique distribution of stats. Not just a 1up of a previous weapon

Do you know how awesome this game would be if it got out of the vertical progression mentality? You are forcing people to use certain weapon combinations because of vertical progression. I LOVED the vulkar, the look, the 4 shot magazine... but than I heard it sub par to the vectis(which i also like but not as much as the vulkar) ... if everything was evenly balanced we would have a lot more diversity in load outs... same with frames...

I still use the vulkar. It kills stuff in one shot and so does the vectis. You can't use the vulkar because it's not the best most op thing in game? Silly logic.

I was thinking of getting the nami skyla but I think I'll keep my dual ethers for now since the stance polarity matches with my swirling tiger.

Granted the nami skyla has a match with crossing snakes. But I don't have crossing snakes. I haven't really heard many good things about it though.

Edited by negutivzero

I was thinking of getting the nami skyla but I think I'll keep my dual ethers for now since the stance polarity matches with my swirling tiger.

Granted the nami skyla has a match with crossing snakes. But I don't have crossing snakes. I haven't really heard many good things about it though.

crossing snakes is horrible

swirling tiger wayy better

If everything was on the same power level, there would be no reason to try new weapons of higher mastery ranks.

This is total BS , imo . I use the weapons i like how they look , how they are used , that's the reason why i don't bother with top tier weapons like the Brakk,Soma,Boltor Prime ... etc and i believe that many people think like me

Edited by Frostmire

That would be nice. Dont know if Ether tech is "primable" though.

CODEX Entry: Dual EtherCodexbw.png
Fast and precise. The Ether Sword cuts so cleanly that it was considered by the Tenno to be a more humane weapon for 'cleansing' infested allies. Capable of hitting multiple targets.

This let's me think they are Tenno weapons so they are most likely primable.