The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 15 In 2 Months?

2Awesome

I have had boosters for my entire cereer, sold/stopped using items as soon as they reached 30 specifically so that I can reach max rank quicker. I have 340 hrs and I'm on rank 10. I don't know what drug you're on, but I want it.

I thik he said he afked most of the time

Grats bro, sure hope you enjoyed it

Do I smell a "look at meeeeeee" thread? Screenshots plz. PSN Store transaction history would be helpful also.

Let us all humbly thank the Creator for giving us minds to mathematically and logically debunk these feeble attempts to sway the masses. I bet you are doing 12,000,000,000 crits with your potato-less Cernos too, oh Master Gamer. Bravo.

Hours played: 320 (a lot of it was afk though)

Ah, so that was you. And now you claim to have "played" the game. Tell you what: I'm not impressed. You didn't "play the game", you "leeched" the missions. that's it. You have as much knowledge and play-experience in this game as those who've only watched some "let's play" video's of the game, probably less.

Well, with Update 13 on PS4 I finally hit rank 15. Rank-up test was solo interception, and enemies were harder than normal, had to actually make an effort. Also, looks like ranking up from 15 to 16 takes 78000 or so XP. I had PS4 since launch day, but actively played Warframe since late December if my memory serves me well.

I hope MR will be useful.

If you're on vacation you can easily hit MR15 in a month.

Over 100 Orokin Cells for Prime Weapons, 600 Oxium for Zephyr creation, not to mention many resources needed to build sentinels, weapons, and warframes, all which CANNOT be obtained if AFK. And I'm sure the rank 8 and 15 Mastery wall run tests eluded you seeing that your parkour skills are probably not up to par given that you leeched most missions/ODDs. We are awaiting answers from you Almighty Epeen.

This thread is worthless without evidence of OP's Mastery Rank.

And like what many pointed out, OP is probably a troll.

Will refrain from inviting him to any games considering the likelihood of him leeching.

Edited by yiron

Over 100 Orokin Cells for Prime Weapons, 600 Oxium for Zephyr creation, not to mention many resources needed to build sentinels, weapons, and warframes, all which CANNOT be obtained if AFK. And I'm sure the rank 8 and 15 Mastery wall run tests eluded you seeing that your parkour skills are probably not up to par given that you leeched most missions/ODDs. We are awaiting answers from you Almighty Epeen.

This.......this totally.

How exactly did you get all the warframes and I guess several weapons without paying a single dime, please?

Slots cost platinum - and more than the freebie 50. Or did you throw out the unused stuff? ;)

Please teach me that trick...

If you need plat for slots 12 for 2 weapons, 20 for a warframe.

Sell some rare mods for 5/10 plat. Nice and cheap mods will rake your platinum in

I said in another thread that DE should remove the Mastery tests as they have nothing to do with how well a person can play the game or how much of it they have actually "mastered".

Even the big events for mods are full of people leeching.

There have been people who exploited frames or moves in the previous tests to complete them easier then they were intended.

I won't bash the person and I won't pat them on the back. They achieved something that they set out to rush to complete. If that was the goal then so be it. So many others have power leveled that it isn't really that big of an achievement anymore.