Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attica Could Use A Buff...

Nero9937

That's right, its an awesome looking peashooting crossbow !

Don't try to prove me wrong, you know it is !

Edit: sorry for double post, the forum gave me an error, thought that it didn't post

Edited by Nero9937

IMO, let the noobs have a low end gun for a change. Almost everything has been prime and clan tech for what seems like forever. Attica Prime or Vandal or something will come along and be more powerful eventually. 

How about.... Learn proper modding?

Attica has 4th highest Automatic rifle critical chance...

You need only 4 mods for basic load out... - Serration, Pointstrike, Vital Sense and Hammer shot...

and you have place for 4 more mods... Shred? Split Chamber?...etc

Its pretty much a primary version of the Ballistica (or whatever its called), which also isn't nearly strong or silent enough to warrant it usefull.

Yeah, it needs a buff.

That may be so, but it's still piss-poor at dealing damage.

Edited by IANOBW

How about.... Learn proper modding?

You need only 4 mods for basic load out... - Serration, Pointstrike, Vital Sense and Hammer shot...

and you have place for 4 more mods... Shred? Split Chamber?...etc

Learn proper reading? Did you even notice the critical damage multiplier? Let me give you a hint, it's half the stats of a soma.

I think it's fine where it is.  I'd rather see more weapons get nerfed, like the Synapse and Soma.  Just because it's clan tech doesn't mean it has to be more powerful.  Just look at the Spectra, or Flux Rifle.

Yea, Phage has 330 base viral damage, Flux has about 30 physical. That's... weird. Especially with flux having barely longer range. Hell Soma has much better damage than Flux and it has "unlimited" range. By the way, I don't use synapse much because I think it's weak compared to how it only attacks single opponents in a very limited range. If it was Chain-lightning... now that would be nice.

Edited by K_Shiro