The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specter Trinity (Broken)

izzatuw

Umm well not sure if this is the right place. They seem related to Tenno by pretty much being clones of them but Trinity Specter is broken =.=. First second of them coming they use Link. Pretty much in all runs they do, even if I met two in the same game they still do. Although the other tenno specters are good. Although the other specters are good Trinity was the only bad one. Impossible to kill without you being killed.

The only Trinity I came across with Linked me and I shot her, cause im baws like that and did not recieve any damage.

What frame were you using? I used a Frost Prime, full shield, whenever encountered, one shot with Bow I go down. Avalanche go down.

try not rushing in blindly and using tactics

just disable her while link isnt up with a stunning skill,knockdown or similar stuff

they arent broken,people are just bad at video games

Hmm she was constantly on my tail and there were about 6 other enemies around me.

Trinitys Link has a rather short range and therefor can be easily outranged. Just walk away from her and then shoot her and you're good.

Just be happy she only got Link and not Blessing or EV. Just imagine yourself being CCed for 8 seconds while taking full damage...