Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Support, Crowd Control, And Solo Build

Nash

My Rhino Stomp Build - My first build is mainly for support in Survival or Defense since stomp damage pretty much becomes useless at higher levels I saw Overextend as a mod to further stomps usefulness.
88fIa.jpg
- I like to have absolute control over mobs within my 58m stomp

- I don't really need Power Strength for Iron skin I can just take off blind rage and put Flow on for more stomps. (nothing doesn't touch you normally since most likely they are all suspended in time)
- Rejuvenation Aura for healing bleeding procts and recovering members of my cell if there is no healer
My Solo Build - Composed of Roar and Iron Skin(For Safety Measures), this build is for solo game-play and Iron skin is just a safety button to re cooperate from taking heavy damage.

88g52.jpg
- This Build is still incomplete obviously but almost perfect

- I'm not the type of Rhino to Simply start the mission and press Iron Skin I like to see my Colors and Design
- Sure Footed and Fortitude to Resist Knock Downs (No Iron Skin; gotta have some way to stay on my feet and never fall)
its a good feeling to be tanky and feel as if you are tanky its like " You will never knock me down, and I shall never give up" kinda feel
- Steel Fiber for Defense if they pierce through my shields and hit my HP directly
- Narrow Minded for Roar Duration and Blind rage to increase its effect and Iron Skins effect
- Rejuvenation to Heal Bleed procts or Damage Dealt to my Health(A really good mod thats underrated because of energy spamming glass cannons, a good aura for groups that don't have a healer within the 4)

What do you guys think
I've been playing Rhino since update 7 and has been my warframe since then. Trying out something new other than the typical Rhino Build. - FullFrontal Survivor of the Thrak Rhino Race
88gTh.jpg

Edited by FuIIFrontaI

Yeah we still exist haha since Vanguard helmets came out, our population dropped.

Not all of us! xD

Your build looks interesting...

For your solo build, I'd suggest you consider finding ways to incorporate Quick Rest,Reflex Guard, and Reflection (Remember that they don't work with Iron Skin active) if you are planning to go melee heavy.

I have been avoiding the use of ranged with mine and trying melee out and these work quite well. If you are going pure melee you can leave Reflex Guard off and add Marathon in it's place.

Try it and see what you think.

Post this stuff in Players Helping Players, as it is not feedback.  I would ditch Blind Rage in favor of Intensify or Roar in your support build since you aren't running energy siphon and Roar is just as helpful in mitigating damage to your team since it allows you and your teammates to kill dangerous enemies in a timely manner before they can kill you.  For your solo build I find knockdown prevention mods to be less useful since you do have Iron Skin.  Taking no efficiency kills your fleixibilty ability-wise and you take a high Blind Rage on top of that.  You could do Intensify, Streamline, and a 40% Fleeting Expertise to have a good duration for Roar while having flexibility in casting Iron Skin for 15 energy.  

Can a mod move this to players helping players?

And RealPandemonium you TL:DR my post
but I do like that intensity idea I'll slap that in there

Edited by FuIIFrontaI