The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Launcher Won't Load The Game And Won't Respond.

Reaver_X

The "Its free to play, so stfu and wait for crap to magically fix itself, because devs apparently dont do anything" stops being valid, when you begin to pay for timed boosts, which a running out while they are f-ing around with the servers

The "Its free to play, so stfu and wait for crap to magically fix itself, because devs apparently dont do anything" stops being valid, when you begin to pay for timed boosts, which a running out while they are f-ing around with the servers

this is the first time this happen ever so we have to wait im sure they will find the problem and they might give you a extended time on thos i think  

this is the first time this happen ever so we have to wait im sure they will find the problem and they might give you a extended time on thos i think  

No, its not the first time, its the first time the majority is involved. You may be pissed now, but im glad. Honestly - the sh*t some players have to put up with is now available for all, congratulations.

Personally i can play at best half the time, because some connection issues are there, like the "Failed to join session" or "Host migration" bugs which derivated from being features and now cause more problems than solutions. But hey - as long as only some unimportant people have to wait a day or so to be able to play again, nothing will be done. Now they have to do stuff to actually fix the problem. Kind of enjoying this, though i cant play myself.

I'm having the issue, too. Checking for updates perpetually, then errors out.

EDIT: Now it's let me past the launcher into the login screen where I'm met with "error_internet_cannot_connect" repeatedly.

Edited by CDelacroix

• 2 months later...