Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Won't Load The Game And Won't Respond.

Reaver_X

Also experiencing this issue. I was logged out of the game because i couldn't connect to server and now the launcher is checking for updates and then saying i've failed to connect to server. Internet is working fine, though.

I'm also having the launcher constantly check for updates and say no connection could be made. ]: I hope his fixes soon, I have Argon Crystals that need to be turned into goodies!

I'm assuming everyone has this problem right now, or at least a large chunk of us. Wait, my launcher just updated as I'm typing this...

EDIT: I'm in! I think it's back to normal...

Edited by ROSING

I have this problem too. I was in the middle of a solo mission when chat server started spamming errors. After finishing the mission, the game said something along the lines of "Could not connect to server, progress not saved!" Then it booted me out, relogging didn't work, so I closed the game and opened launcher, which loaded longer than usual, after which logging in fails. My guess would be a plain server crash or power outage or similar problem. This means it will probably be fixed in a short while, 30 minutes tops. EDIT: Fixed. What a waste of time writing such a long post.

Edited by IcyTea