Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Wins At Sinai, Jupiter

Zaik_Torek

you guys get 24 hours to repair thats you CD so suck it up your now also charging a 20% credits tax i see 

If you ever want battlepay, you're going to have to accept tax. I think I speak for all of us when running these trash-tier invasions for 100 credits is hardly worth it.

you guys get 24 hours to repair thats you CD so suck it up your now also charging a 20% credits tax i see 

Was 50% last I looked at it lol.

I assume it's temporary to try to make some $ back since it's the only dark sector that actually functions atm. Battle pay was all over the place, often up as high as 2000/run, so I would imagine it cost a lot of credits to win in 16 hours.

If you ever want battlepay, you're going to have to accept tax. I think I speak for all of us when running these trash-tier invasions for 100 credits is hardly worth it.

i know the point is the hypocrisy of this clan and all seven of there rails thats theiy deployed not they get 24 hours to repair that's their grace period they should have thought about this before launching seven rails  and that repair tax is mandatory and they have to shell out pay to seven other rails.

Edited by LurkenLurker

i know the point is the hypocrisy of clan and all seven of there rails they get 24 hours to repair thats there grace period they should have though about this before launching seven rails  

The "24 hour repair time" is hardly a grace period. It doesn't just affect Eclipse, it affects the people who want to access the dark sectors, right? Would you rather be fighting the infested again, or doing the contested rail missions for 48 hours?

Was 50% last I looked at it lol.

I assume it's temporary to try to make some $ back since it's the only dark sector that actually functions atm. Battle pay was all over the place, often up as high as 2000/run, so I would imagine it cost a lot of credits to win in 16 hours.

From what we have tested the 20% tax is taken from what you pick up NOT the end reward. So if you picked up 500 credits in the mission that will get taxed, the guaranteed end reward of 7,000 on Jupiter doesn't get taxed.

Edited by Cranial_Enigma

Sore winners much?

Perhaps if you stuck taxes in right at the start, you'd have come out afterwards with some cash so that your could get the upkeep going at a stable rate, as well as the battle pay in order to keep it the Sector yours.

But now that you've won, and can see the repercussion of the battle, you're calling for a time out? Sure, give you enough time to get repaired so you can fight off the next guys. You've got 24 hours, that's CD enough.

I guess when your alliance decided to go Free Rails in half a dozen or so sectors, you didn't think the entire plan through.

There needs to be an incentive to not attack Rails, otherwise it will be a never ending chain of attacks and we'll almost never get to play the actual Dark Sector missions

This. Right now, rails are basically free, and I could permasiege an alliance of 4000 people by myself if I really wanted to.

Sore winners much?

Perhaps if you stuck taxes in right at the start, you'd have come out afterwards with some cash so that your could get the upkeep going at a stable rate, as well as the battle pay in order to keep it the Sector yours.

But now that you've won, and can see the repercussion of the battle, you're calling for a time out? Sure, give you enough time to get repaired so you can fight off the next guys. You've got 24 hours, that's CD enough.

I guess when your alliance decided to go Free Rails in half a dozen or so sectors, you didn't think the entire plan through.

How about you stop with the blind hate and actually THINK about how fundamentally broken the system is.

ithout insanely high taxes, holding even a single rail will quickly become a a serious drain on an Alliances Resources.

There needs to be an incentive to not attack Rails, otherwise it will be a never ending chain of attacks and we'll almost never get to play the actual Dark Sector missions

I don't think you guys quite understand the big picture. Eclipse was the first ones in, and we had all of 24 hours before the contesting rails were up and the conflict began. Now you win, congrats on that, BTW, and another one has decided you're weak enough to take on, having seen what needs to be done in order to win this, and just like before, we the people going into the Dark Sectors have 24 hours.

This is DE's plan entirely. Suck it up, regroup, and change your strategy, otherwise you're going to get crushed.

I know who I'm siding with, if you're gonna whine about how the game is gonna go.

How about you stop with the blind hate and actually THINK about how fundamentally broken the system is.

ithout insanely high taxes, holding even a single rail will quickly become a a serious drain on an Alliances Resources.

More like your own blind fanaticism, since you clearly didn't read the part where you're going to need to change your strats if you're going to survive.

Edited by Hit-Monkey

Honestly I would totally be up for seeing if we could give up a few of our rails if it meant we could have much longer periods where people could actually play the missions that actually reward you.

Because as is the rail invasions manage to be like the regular invasions but a 1000x worse in terms of payoff for yourself, thanks to how the economics of the solar rail system set up as is essentially being a near perfect competition scenario, resulting in a constant drive towards next to zero economic profit, meaning generally one will get the exciting dilemma of choosing between a taxfree rail and...a taxfree rail.

Especially with how cheap a rail in general is with building requirements, and the repair costs...honestly don't seem high enough to be able to be an extremely detrimental effect against high performance alliances.

Edited by RealityMachina

Why should you get a CD between contests?

This is a territory war. There are more would-be land owners than there are spaces to own.

If you want to stick on the map you need to fight to own that piece of map. Especially if you intend to hold multiple areas under the name of one Alliance.

I know who I'm siding with, if you're gonna whine about how the game is gonna go.

And all the while the same thing will happen to the alliance/clan you decide to support, when they are contested 24 hours later.

Would changing the system affect Eclipse immediately? Yes.

Would it affect the other alliances later, when they manage to take one of eclipse's rails down? Yes.

The change we want isn't just for Eclipse, it's for everyone.

I don't think you guys quite understand the big picture. Eclipse was the first ones in, and we had all of 24 hours before the contesting rails were up and the conflict began. Now you win, congrats on that, BTW, and another one has decided you're weak enough to take on, having seen what needs to be done in order to win this, and just like before, we the people going into the Dark Sectors have 24 hours.

This is DE's plan entirely. Suck it up, regroup, and change your strategy, otherwise you're going to get crushed.

I'm not part of any Alliance, I'm on the outside looking in here.

As it stands, there is no 'Oh, they're weak.'. There is only 'Attack -pause- Attack -pause Attack -pause- Attack' until someone runs out of resources

24 Hour periods to enjoy the Dark Sectors is outlandish, people with busy work schedules [Like myself] won't have enough time to enjoy them as more and more content is added. 

There needs to be incentive for both attacking and abstaining from attacking a Solar Rail, it needs to be a DECISION not 'Oh, why not?'

More like your own blind fanaticism, since you clearly didn't read the part where you're going to need to change your strats if you're going to survive.

What? I'm trying to make Dark Sectors playable, you're lashing out at me like I'm part of Eclipse.

As it stands, there is ZERO reason not to tie up a Solar Rail with your own, even if you know you wont win SOLELY to minimize the holding Clans resource gain. That's an issue