Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Tenno I Kill In Dark Sectors Other Players?

Eyeless

Question

-Or just bots? 

People in Region kept going on about how this isn't PvP and while true, it isn't direct PvP, it's still focused around offing other Tenno to get through the mission if they stand in your way. 

However, a lot of the blue Tenno I run up against act a bit odd. They don't seek cover, stand right in front of doorways, or try to attack me from across the map with Bratons. 

Some of these enemies certainly act like AI...

6 answers to this question

Dont worry OP, you are not killing other players. We are just killing any logic that could be applied to "lore" because DE thinks that the best way to represent Space Ninja fighting for balance is having them slaughter one another while fighting for nanospores.

Well that's kinda disappointing. 

Conclaves are dead and for some reason I have like 29 deaths in that. Likely from when I was lower mastery and my friend kept wanting to test his weapons and powers on me. 

All in all, it woulda been cool if we could take on a seperate squad of Tenno, cheap powers and all. 

Lore-wise though, this is a bit ridiculous. Why are we fighting eachother for the sake of 800 credits or extra, as one poster above me mentioned, Nano Spores? 

I get we're mercenaries and all but with what little lore we have from the napkin it was all written on, things are just getting more and more nonsensical. 

Edited by Hastur609