Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Nikana

speda

I recommend DE give us the matched stance for those who shelled out 200P for this weapon. I was very disappointed to learn that not only does it not come with it, but getting the stance is near impossible from the drop frequency. I feel gypped in my purchase.

Unlike every other weapon purchased at a premium [over 200P] the dragon nikana does not come with the bonus slot filled.

so you get the slot, but ALL melee weapons have a stance slot so nothing special there. Getting the stance seem very reasonable and in-line with other market purchases. Ex. warframes purchased off market.

Edited by speda

you could just trade for the mod and the description doesnt say anything about a mod with the Dragon Nikana so how can you be disappointed about it when you agreed the purchase

Edited by Aeon66

Mheh I think it's fine this way. You get a potato and a slot with your purchase but why would they give you a universal item that will work on everything else? Hell if you were going to ask for a free stance why not go all the way and ask for it to be fully leveled and modded out?

you do realize you pay for what you get , never has warframe ever given out mods with purchases on their weapons

you get the weapon + catalyst + free weapon slot

that accounts pretty well with what you are paying for , so it takes a bit of farming to get a stance mod its not like you need it anyway , beside its not like its that great at all...

i just bought scanners and scanned frontier butchers for 5 mins then popped out and back in and got 3 of them within 20 mins

as others see this game as a grind ive seen this game over time get easier im glad they went back to something a little more known for what they used to be hated for yet liked at the same time

Edited by DiBBz

It's not near impossible, it's all over trade channel and forum.

This update came out last Thursday morning. There's no reason to expect to have the rarest stances found by everyone in the game after one weekend.

When it says "Inventory Slot and Catalyst" it doesn't mean stance slot. Inventory slot is just that, a slot in your inventory to have the Nikana (Default is 8 weapons, this would make you have 9 slots). This has always been the case with buying weapons off the market.

You get the slot and the catalyst. There was nowhere said, that you'll get the stance with the weapon. Do not feel entitled because you bought something for Plat, you could wait for the Nikana research and build it step-by-step, buying only slot and a potato.

There was said what exactly you'll get buying this weapon. And you got exactly this - nothing more, nothing less. You saw what you paid for.

Just deal with it.

It doesn't come with Inventory slot and Catalyst ?????

If that isn't a big bug, or I would ask a refund.

It comes with slot and catalyst, like every other weapon. OP is whining about the fact, that he needs to farm for Tranquil Cleave.

I also have a question about the Dragon Nikana...

Anyone else feels like you have to be directly in the opponenets face in order to hit them?

The range seems like point blank, for me it seems like I actually have to be "touching" them in order to be in range for a swing.

Not sure if Reach mod makes any changes.

Edited by Veldara