Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Happened To My Post?

I just posted a link to a post that I was behind fully. It wasn't an angry post and it wasn't a post that cried about any issues. It was just a post that offered ideas like so many others have. It was a post that I think others should see and ad input on. I like to see others ideas as they tend to think differently than I do. Just to you know see things from another angle and jog my mind on ideas. But anyway, after I posted the link, I went the link myself to see responses. Then I received a notification that I had a response on my original post. After I clicked on the notification a message pulled up saying that it wasn't there, that it couldn't be found. I didn't get angry because it may have been moved. Then I realized, If it had been moved then it's not lost, now is it? I figured that maybe I had put it in the wrong section but it was just a link to a post that was in the same section. Now I don't want to be a rebel rouser but the only reason that I could see admin hiding a post of a link is if they don't want said link found. That maybe a little far fetched but I didn't become angry of anything all I did was post a link like others do to a post about ideas like others have had. I'm confused and hopefully I'm tripping. I don't think DE would censor content that much. I'm not upset about the post so much as the link because I think it would have had a lot of followers behind it. Maybe DE didn't want to add anything to the already high stress levels of development which is understandable but they could have just ignored it like they do others. I really wish you guys could have seen it. I won't risk reposting it or telling you where to find it. I'll just leave it alone. But it all just confused me a little.

i read the post it wasnt making fun of anything, but i think mabye its your name thats the issue

I think he would've been asked by DE to change his name, not delete every forum post he makes.

I would say it was deleted because you were advocating for others to share the idea and possibly create a spam chain in recent topics.

Edit: $20 Letter13 knows.

Edited by OptimumBow0

yea it is very strange, it doesnt really feel like DE, on a limb, mabye there was a glitch in the system, i honestly am on your side, and i beleive that it wasnt DE who did it, btw i loved your idea, i did read your post and full heartedly agree

I think he would've been asked by DE to change his name, not delete every forum post he makes.

I would say it was deleted because you were advocating for others to share the idea and possibly create a spam chain in recent topics.

Edit: $20 Letter13 knows.

That's what I'm thinking. I didn't see it as a bad thing though but that's where my mind was going when I said censorship. The spamming was the last thing on my mind though because I thought it was something that people could get behind but.......sounds legit.

also what happened to that other dudes one it said check this out and it was your post, i think someone not DE, didnt like your ideas, idk mabye it is me being paranoid but i think, someone isnt liking tour ideas

That's funny because that's the notification that I received before I got locked out. I couldn't even read his. It's ok though I guess....

I mean should I be sad because you said my post was lame? Are you an admin or something? Do you think that would make your opinion matter to me any more? To me your just some guy sitting behind a computer voicing opinions that I don't care about. Like my friend says you're an internet gangster. You are funny. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I'm glad I wasted 5 minutes out of your life you'll never get back. You're what's lame You probably get punked whenever you leave out of the house so you sit on the internet and talk big. So you're the "post coolness" police, huh? Ok, like I said, WHO ARE YOU? 

Guys, I don't know if you're laughing at what I'm laughing at, but you're right, lol.

Anyway thanks for helping me find the post, sort of. I appreciate it.

Edited by (PS4)Mr_Goddamn_It

Your post was removed because the only content in it was a link to one of your previous posts. You were essentially soliciting one of your previous threads with a brand new thread, which seemed like you were fishing for thread views from the "Recent Topics" tab. As such your solicitation thread was removed (technically soliciting your own threads is a form of bumping/spamming).

If you have further questions or complaints, feel free to toss me a private message or file a Support Ticket to contact DE forum staff.