The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Most Hated Warframe?

hunter64hero

I don't really hate any. Excalibur is a little boring, and rhino is a little meta. Saryin and I never see eye ti eye and I have a very neutral relationship with ember. I like a lot of frames and there are a few I just don't feel so strongly about. But none I dislike particularly.

looks wise saryn she doesnt really fit the look of poison

ability wise hydroid he more pirate than water and some of his abilities are just plain useless

stats wise zephyr she broke it by having both health and shield over 100

teamwork wise ash I don't think I need to say why

Saryn looks like a plant, and I like to state that some plants can be poisonous. 

With that said, i am hooked on this thread. OP made a fun post and I cant leave here lol

Functionally: Loki. I enjoy stealth (it's why I got interested in this game in the first place), but he's a bit too fast for my liking, and has no skills to attack with while stealthing. Even Ash has an attack skill he can use while smoked.

Visually: some of the newer frames. I know they are supposed to look like their type, but Zephyr doesn't look streamlined enouh to be a bird, wtf is with Oberon's antlers.

In regards to the older frames, Trinity (you knew I was going here) with her lobster tail. how does a lobster relate to healing?

I also hate Rhino because he is so damn overused, like FeedingWolves said.  He is supposed to be slow and powerful; but people have made him too fast for Rhino's general style.

Nova. Sucks the fun right out of the game for me. I don't always want everything dead. As a Nyx, Nekros,

also, bring a new player into the game and having them group with a Nova, and here I am trying to tell them this game is good when all they're able to do is follow a trail of loot they don't yet understand. -_-

Loki, because of the players who use him. All that switch teleporting out of elevators as well as into the balconies in the Jackal boss fight room where you can't escape/jump down from.

OMG this.. SO MUCH THIS! lol it is aggravating.

my least favorite is probably either trinity or zephyr. 

Trinity's play style as a medic is boring for me, but nevertheless she is still one of the more useful frames especially in high level survival or defense or end game. 

Zephyr is fun and all with her tail winds, but not a lot of missions have those wide open spaces for you to fly in. There are certain levels in Earth that if you fly too high, you insta die. Then her ultimate is super fun to use, however it will blow away all the loot and the datamass. If the loot doesn't get struck on the ceiling or fall through the random abysses throughout the map, then what is left is usually nanospores (countless experience in xini when someone goes zephyr and spams tornadoes). 

Sure that is 'hate'? More like mere 'dislike or disapprove'. 

Anyway, I've nailed near all the frames available (bar Excalibur Prime and Hydroid, but hydrofoil-bot soon), practically frames with skills that are more on the utilitarian use. Trinity's staying in my 'harem' though. 

Edited by Shinobi-kun

Nova. Sucks the fun right out of the game for me. I don't always want everything dead. As a Nyx, Nekros,

also, bring a new player into the game and having them group with a Nova, and here I am trying to tell them this game is good when all they're able to do is follow a trail of loot they don't yet understand. -_-

I am a great fan of Nova, but Sir, you make a strong Valid point. I remember having a Link Trinity just kill everything in a mercury survival game and I felt like this game was too OP while i just had a Mag pulling everything past 20 min. But I do agree what you stated. +1

Hate Rhino, Nova, Volt, Oberon, Nova, Rhino Prime, and Nova.

Rhino's too overused and move too fast. Plus, he's too fat that out of all warframe, Rhino block my shots the most.

Nova's too overused and constantly spam M.Prime that take no skill.

Volt's too overused with Overload. Rarely see 1st to 3rd ability.

Oberon, same reason as Volt.

Nova, because I hate her.

Rhino Prime, because overused of Iron Skin like a birth control and Iron Skin not colorable. And for being Rhino.

Nova, because of M.Prime that is eye-bleeding sight and that her neck is long. 

Edited by Skeleton.with.Root.Beer

Rhino and Nova. Why? - hit4towin

I don't like having people wipe the entire room with 1 ability. And unless it's a wave 20 def/25+ min surv, that's exactly what's gonna happen. It's like rhino has no abilities other than Iron Skin and Stomp and Nova has nothing but Molecular Prime. Boring, repetitive gameplay that makes it boring and repetitive for the rest of your squad. Want to play the one man army? Play solo.

That's why I pretty much only use Stomp to CC when I'm rezzing peeps, and mostly keep energy for Roarspam, because, seriously, 50%+ more damage for the entire team? Jesus why wouldn't you keep that up all the time?!

Hate Rhino, Nova, Volt, Oberon, Nova, Rhino Prime, and Nova.

Rhino's too overused and move too fast. Plus, he's too fat that out of all warframe, Rhino block my shots the most.

Nova's too overused and constantly spam M.Prime that take no skill.

Volt's too overused with Overload. Rarely see 1st to 3rd ability.

Oberon, same reason as Volt.

Nova, because I hate her.

Rhino Prime, because overused of Iron Skin like a birth control and Iron Skin not colorable. And for being Rhino.

Nova, because of M.Prime that is eye-bleeding sight and that her neck is long. 

lol u said Nova thrice!

Edited by Anrothan

Oberon because he is so very mediocre and has such "try-hard" aesthetics. 

Ember because I have never enjoyed fire caster type characters and her skills are also quite mediocre to top it off. 

Nekros, only when players use Shadows of the Dead builds. I actually like Nekros but I find that one move more irritating and distracting than any other.

Functionally: Loki. I enjoy stealth (it's why I got interested in this game in the first place), but he's a bit too fast for my liking, and has no skills to attack with while stealthing. Even Ash has an attack skill he can use while smoked.

Visually: some of the newer frames. I know they are supposed to look like their type, but Zephyr doesn't look streamlined enouh to be a bird, wtf is with Oberon's antlers.

In regards to the older frames, Trinity (you knew I was going here) with her lobster tail. how does a lobster relate to healing?

I also hate Rhino because he is so damn overused, like FeedingWolves said.  He is supposed to be slow and powerful; but people have made him too fast for Rhino's general style.

because shes awesome thats why