The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Most Hated Warframe?

hunter64hero

Banshee simply my most hated ugly useless >.> and survive abilities , she dont even have one >.< she look like a skinny netherlands  cheese lady gosh

"skinny netherlands cheese lady gosh"

Can I please, please make that my new username?

^Nova's listen well, this is why you're hated. To be a good Nova, a player must not be a deek and slow down the waves in defense (know your fricking ranges guys), and really only use their ulti when it's necessary such as high level missions, or when someones been knocked and the shield lancers are treating their body like a ping pong ball and they can't get up and will die soon. To be a good Nova, simple follow some gamer etiquette. Or at least that's my opinion. Oh and don't run into someone elses spawning zone, kill everything with the ulti and then sprint all the way across the map and do it to someone else, that just lowers probabilities for life support drops and is a noob a-hole thing to do. 

I mostly stick to my own void runs, use my void key and let people join in. I know what I'm doing.

I'm super squishy, have 2 skills Molecular Prime and Anti-Matter Drop.

Anti-Matter drop is great for when you don't need to go over kill and molecular prime is only good for 2 situations:

1. High level enemies.

2. Using it to clear enemies when an ally player has been downed.

I run with max speed, stamina so I can quickly sprint to Life Support when needed.

I don't much like the generalization of Nova players being in it for the ride. I've played with multiple frames,

Rhino, Loki, Ash, Trinity and as far as I'm concerned for me when you play Nova right, and fair she can be challenging and be amazing support a long side other frames in Survivals. I too don't like it when one Nova zips around spamming Molecular Prime for no reason.

At the end of a mission there should be something that shows who did the most teamwork depending on the mission type, because dealing the more damage and killing the most enemies does not always mean teamwork.

I find lots of morons leaving the pod alone just to get more kills, specially in void defense missions, then when the mission is over, obviously, they dealt the most damage and killed the most enemies. Not to mention (in void missions) there's always a nova killing everyone in the outher halls and you just stand in the pod without getting any xp.

That is mostly the reason why i dislike nova, and rhino because the mission just started and the rhino-noob next to you is already using iron skin...seriously, we havent even met a single mob...  -__-

Trinity Master Race.

Pretty much everyone agrees Trinity is crap. You cant claim any sort of skill when you are hiding behind invincibility. If they removed invincibility from her ultimate and left everything else the same (same for my honey Valky) what would change, exactly? Apart from you having to pay attention to the screen instead of alt tabbing every 30 sec? At least the inviso-biatch Loki can die if surrounded and bad tileset/nowhere to avoid poison aura.

Trinity= Total hot garbage

Pretty much everyone agrees Trinity is crap. You cant claim any sort of skill when you are hiding behind invincibility. If they removed invincibility from her ultimate and left everything else the same (same for my honey Valky) what would change, exactly? Apart from you having to pay attention to the screen instead of alt tabbing every 30 sec? At least the inviso-biatch Loki can die if surrounded and bad tileset/nowhere to avoid poison aura.

Trinity= Total hot garbage

Remind me not to group with you when you need heals.

Rule 1 of every online game out there; never mock your healer.

Remind me not to group with you when you need heals.

Rule 1 of every online game out there; never mock your healer.

The only use Trinity has is when the occasional Slash proc decides to jump onto you. And before that she was even worse.

Before then, she would have been better as a pure shield + energy booster or something.

Health simply isn't that important in WF imo. If your shields fall, chances are unless you're someone like Valkyr, you're gonna die anyways.

And even if you do, you'll usually get resurrected by team mates anyways. Death has little conciquence in teams to begin with.

Trinity would have been much better off as an all around buffer rather than focusing on just healing abilities. Energy Vampire is a great example.

She's also less useful when a Nekros is around as well... Or Oberon.

Edited by Triburos

Ash.

Because he is the best looking frame in the game, has the best Immortal Skin, fits my favorite roll as a stealthy ninja, has an amazing looking Ultimate, is the only space ninja that's actually a ninja, yet he is beyond terrible and DE takes 6 months to buff frames when they are the foundation of balance.

Sarcasm - I'm just waiting for Ash Prime to be released with nerfed stats, slower sprint speed, and an exclusive sticker that says "LOKI DOES EVERYTHING I CAN DO, BUT BETTER" - Sarcasm

He is my favorite frame and has been before I even downloaded the game. Why can't DE just fix him? Why can't he be a viable option like Trinity, Vauban, or Rhino in high level missions?

Why is he still in Loki's shadow after over a year?

The 6th post ever in the Warframe Abilities Feedback section points out how Ash is obviously a direct downgrade from Loki. That was January 10th, 2013. This is April 15, 2014. He is still a direct downgrade from Loki.

Let Bladestorm take into account his melee weapon, along with his current Combo Multiplier, while also revisiting enemies not killed by the first strike if you haven't used all of your attacks. You could also let us use Channeling during Bladestorm. Let Teleport be free-aim or confuse enemies when you disappear from their line of sight. Make enemies affected by Smokescreen have 50% decreased accuracy. Throw out 3 Shurikens instead of 2 with a 100% stagger.

In 3 minutes, I just came up with ideas to help Ash in all fields of play, including end-game. Something, anything will help him at this point.

Fix Ash. Please.

I'm tired of watching Nova pick her nose and pressing 4 all game accomplishing more in 1 second than any Ash player can dream of doing.

Bless you. (No pun intended.)

Lies!

The only use Trinity has is when the occasional Slash proc decides to jump onto you. And before that she was even worse.

Before then, she would have been better as a shield booster or something.

Health simply isn't that important in WF imo. If your shields fall, chances are unless you're someone like Valkyr, you're gonna die anyways.

And even if you do, you'll usually get resurrected by team mates anyways. Death has little conciquence in teams to begin with.

Trinity would have been much better off as an all around buffer rather than focusing on just healing abilities. Energy Vampire is a great example.

She's also less useful when a Nekros is around as well... Or Oberon.

Guys never stop asking me for me heals. They love meh heals. Specially in survivals when we're out of life support and having to haul our asses out of there only for me to keep your &amp;#&#33; up using my blessings. :P

Edited by Sutherland

Lies!

Oh man, you've never been around in a Survival have you? Guys never stop asking me for me heals. They love meh heals.

Considering that I run Survival with Nekros right now for additional oxygen supplies because of DE DECIDING TO FREAKIN CAP MOB RATES AWGH..

No. No I don't need your heals. Please play someone else. Health orbs are literally inches away from one another.

I would have to say oberon..I find 3/4 of his skills totally useless as they are now.

banshee would be #2 on that list, not because its not fun to use & not because it doesn't do dmg...if you cant kill more enemies than ur team with banshee ur doing it wrong. its #2 because the frame is so squishy its not funny. other than that when I use my banshee I out DPS & OUTRANGE all other frames CC skills, its when the banshee faces personal foes it lacks anything usefull.

Considering that I run Survival with Nekros right now for additional oxygen supplies because of DE DECIDING TO FREAKIN CAP MOB RATES AWGH..

No. No I don't need your heals. Please play someone else. Health orbs are literally inches away from one another.

Oh man, You know I have a build where I couldn't careless about the buff Blessing gives (Yes it is OP, Max Efficiency for the win.) and I just run around with a max efficiency Trinity. Raising people from near death when they need it. You don't need my heals but many other people on this god forsaken solar system appreciate it.

Also there are runs where I've been with a Nekros, Rhino and Nova and we've done high level survivals with me practically needing to use blessing every second or everyone dies. Call me useless all you wish but that I've been more useful using Trinity in these situations then what you can prove to me otherwise.

Edited by Sutherland

Oh man, You know I have a build where I couldn't careless about the buff and I just run around with a max efficiency Trinity. Raising people from near death when they need it. You don't need my heals but many other people on this god forsaken solar system appreciate it.

And that's nice. Heals are nice, everyone loves them.

Thing is; just wish she would boost something that's more commonly consumed more than health. Energy is a valuable resource. I freaking love Energy Vampire.

Blessing is nice not because of the health, but because of the insta shield and invincibility afterwards. Love that too.

If she had an ability that could triple the shield rates of her allies for a while, holy S#&amp;&#036; that would be much amaze. Give her something like that to replace Well of Life.

Then, she would be able to boost shield rates, improve energy gain, tank for herself, and apply invincibility to everyone.

I simply have little need of health. If my health runs out, I'm down for about five seconds and then I'm back on my feet. If my ENERGY runs out? I'm practically useless until energy orbs drop or Energy Siphon can do it's thing. My shields are taking the biggest hit here as well.

Valk I actuallu hated as a lvl 1 frame with no potatoe.. but once i learned that she could rekt anything i instantly gave her 20 formas and married her. 

^^This made my day! The way you said this is just amazing and it gave me a really good laugh! I'm being serious so please don't think I am having a go at you, it's just the way you worded it that makes it pure gold hehe :D

Edited by Badmethod

Call me useless all you wish but that I've been more useful using Trinity in these situations then what you can prove to me otherwise.

The sad thing is, while I do understand the hate about her being a "god mode frame", most the time I've seen it they're just saying it and then depend on her in survivals. I've rolled more than one survival as Trinity with someone who "hates her",  and they complain until I start casting blessing constantly because they want to be invincible. I get more hate as her for casting it only when needed than I do for keeping it up indefinitely. 

And on the comments of her being "Blessing only" in my opinion a good Trinity is going to use her Energy Vampire when she sees an enemy who can take a beating. 

Edited by Disinmas

The sad thing is, while I do understand the hate about her being a "god mode frame", most the time I've seen it they're just saying it and then depend on her in survivals. I've rolled more than one survival as Trinity with someone who "hates her",  and they complain until I start casting blessing constantly because they want to be invincible. I get more hate as her for casting it only when needed than I do for keeping it up indefinitely. 

While I don't play Trinity, if I was *@##&#036;ed at by someone like a Rhino, a Loki, an Ash, basically anyone who can be considered a godframe, to keep Blessing up...

I'd just stand there staring at them in Iron Skin, stealth or whatever their godmode skill is, waiting for their logic sensors in their brain to kick in and tell them that they really don't need to worry about not having Blessing up and should just stop *@##&#036;ing and actually help the team.

While I don't play Trinity, if I was *@##$ed at by someone like a Rhino, a Loki, an Ash, basically anyone who can be considered a godframe, to keep Blessing up...

I'd just stand there staring at them in Iron Skin, stealth or whatever their godmode skill is, waiting for their logic sensors in their brain to kick in and tell them that they really don't need to worry about not having Blessing up and should just stop *@##$ing and actually help the team.

By the time the team starts to actually depend on Trinity, Iron Skin is hardly even close to godmode.

rino not welcome because its useless vs other frames and high level mobs, its for pure noobs who die all the time in low level missions.

The Rhino frame is perfectly fine Vs. high level mobs IF you actually build right. - sick of seeing caster or speed run builds on him, it just doesn't suit his frame or style.

My least favorite would have to be Volt atm. Spam 4 that's it, his other abilities are useless with damage 2.0 and the new tile sets. I mean WOW 200 base damage on 1 that chains for 100 damage even with a full damage build it still is a bad ability. 

Second least favorite warframe would have to be Nova.

M.Prime = No fun

And that's nice. Heals are nice, everyone loves them.

Thing is; just wish she would boost something that's more commonly consumed more than health. Energy is a valuable resource. I freaking love Energy Vampire.

Blessing is nice not because of the health, but because of the insta shield and invincibility afterwards. Love that too.

If she had an ability that could triple the shield rates of her allies for a while, holy S#&$ that would be much amaze. Give her something like that to replace Well of Life.

Then, she would be able to boost shield rates, improve energy gain, tank for herself, and apply invincibility to everyone.

I simply have little need of health. If my health runs out, I'm down for about five seconds and then I'm back on my feet. If my ENERGY runs out? I'm practically useless until energy orbs drop or Energy Siphon can do it's thing. My shields are taking the biggest hit here as well.

What makes you think I don't use that? I have multiple loadouts for trinity. When I use her seriously on Survivals I use my Energy Vampire to keep the team up. There are times when Blessing isn't needed. Trinity is a lot like a spork.

(What I'm saying is, she's great for eating spaghetti hoops but she is also good with chips.)

Edited by Sutherland