Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Globe

dandin3

i just get the frost prime week ago and i like him much..
special to solo defend quest. high armor and shield for self survivor .
and snow globe to keep the target safe
and avalanche to clear small mobs when they come in massive numbers
got to wave's 30 np at all.

one thing i think that can make him perfect. its the snow globe health... 
cuz at high lvl the mobs can take him fast and before u see the mission is failed
and if we can see how much life left for the globe it will be nice 
[ same go for some skills of another warframe ...but frost globe it's the main skill . so ... u know.]

tnx alooooot :D

[post what u think.]
Edited by dandin3

Snow globe didn't have any health for a long time, and then DE decided that was a bit too broken, and introduced the new system. I don't think they intend to revisit snow globe anytime soon.

If you want it to last longer under fire, increasing frost's power strength and his armor rating will boost the toughness of the globe. I'm able to keep my snowglobe up for a while even on high-level void defense, so I think snow globe isnt' that bad right now.

get rid of duration...too many factors into his snowglobe, and no to anyone that says anything about customization. Near 4 factors into his one ability screws his whole kit. Total Brokage......name one frame whos abilities are affected by:

Power, Duration, Efficiency, Armor, and M-fking Range??????????????? WTF!!!! =Frost/Prime (No other warframe)

DE hatred for frost is clear....no other warframe has this many damnable issues.

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

get rid of duration...too many factors into his snowglobe, and no to anyone that says anything about customization. Near 4 factors into his one ability screws his whole kit. Total Brokage......name one frame whos abilities are affected by:

Power, Duration, Efficiency, Armor, and M-fking Range??????????????? WTF!!!! =Frost/Prime (No other warframe)

DE hatred for frost is clear....no other warframe has this many damnable issues.

got to admit frost still needs revisiting for 3 of his skills including snow globe as you said he has go to many cons for one skill which you don't see on any other frames but I doubt they will as they still havnt finished ember or sayrn yet they do half jobs...