Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't I Craft The Aklex?

Lazyskull

Question

Hi, first time poster, and also pretty much a newbie at the game.

I'm currently crafting a rifle in the foundry, and decided I wanted an akimbo version of my pistol, so I got the blueprint, the materials and the credits to cover the build cost, yet I can't make it.

Here is my screen showing I can't make it:
http://i.imgur.com/RohkFxt.jpg

Here is proof I have the blueprint:
http://i.imgur.com/srFkU9T.jpg

Here is proof I have both guns:
http://i.imgur.com/x033rtR.jpg

If anyone can help me find out what is going wrong or what I'm doing wrong, that would be awesome. :)

14 answers to this question

That's odd. Have you tried clicking on the second picture? If I'm remembering correctly, you should be able to select each Lex individually by doing so.

Though, if I can make a suggestion, finish leveling up your rank 22 Lex before crafting the AkLex. It might take a little longer, but you might as well get the Mastery while you have it.

Double check and make sure that when selecting the lexeseses for crafting, that you are highlighting both before crafting, and not just one. Aside from that I can't think of a reason you can't craft them. Built several ak secondaries here with no issues.

Oh, I found your problem.

Despite DE implementing the ability to unequip your secondary weapon, I believe you still have to have at least one weapon of each type in your inventory. If you use both Lex's in crafting, you wont have any secondaries.

Try buying a Lato, equipping that, then crafting the Aklex. Should work.

The only thing I can think of is I must make one of the pistols get to level 30. May have to rebump this if that does not work.

nope, recently built the akbronco and akbolto, didnt lvl either to 30, it "should" be as mentioned above, just unequip any of them as secondary and when the popup appears, select both weapons to craft, its a bit misleading when you do this tho as all that happens is that each box when clicked gets bigger but clicking the 2nd weapon makes the 1st shrink as if not selected, just looks like youve moved from 1 weapon to the other so doesnt actually feel like youve selected both/either for anything.

it should work tho.

Oh, I found your problem.

Despite DE implementing the ability to unequip your secondary weapon, I believe you still have to have at least one weapon of each type in your inventory. If you use both Lex's in crafting, you wont have any secondaries.

Try buying a Lato, equipping that, then crafting the Aklex. Should work.

^this guy <3 he's totally right too if your currently using the lex you can't use it to craft with I had that problem too when I was a newer player lol