Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Nikana

KFCfilmz

hey guys I just recently got the nikana and its amazing so I decided I wanted to get the stance, tranquil cleave. Well I went to phobos survival and got it from a butcher drop at the 10 minute mark, thinking, damn, im lucky xD. So i maxed and equipped it, and i cannot seem to do the combos correctly ._. there hard for some reason, and im not sure if im doing any right. Can somebody post a video or perhaps pictures of the correct stances? thanks

E E WAIT E E E E, with the wait being until the end of the second swing. Try to time the next action near the end of the last actions animation. Or just hold down S and spam with E whilst using Tranquil Cleave clears things out good.

Edited by Sedant

they are pretty spam friendly... only hard one is the "hook..." one. Took me a bit to pull it off when i wanted too :D Just load up a survival mission, dont hit the alarm... and just practice. 

Since DE still hasnt given our Dojo, fighting/shooting practice rooms this how we have to do it out of combat. 

if you're having trouble doing combos. take off the fury mod. and still if having trouble. put on spoiled strikes. it seems attack speed mods effect the amount of time you are given to perform combos. I found it IMPOSSABLE to do combos when I had bersker+fury+ valkyrs attack speed bonus

Are you aware you need to switch to the Nikana (by holding F) for combos to work? you can't perform any combos with melee if you have a primary or secondary active. I say this because the combos really aren't hard so that shouldn't be the issue. For the combo where you have to use block you can actually keep holding block while mashing E to perform it... zero skill required

Speaking as some random #$&(% who grew up on the Prince of Persia games, the combo system for melee 2.0 was the most intuitive thing in the world for me.

I had no issue diving directly into the nostalgia and that makeshift Dastan's Fury combo on Fracturing Wind.