Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 Hours More? Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?

ThanksDE

Do you really think we enjoy fighting tenno bots for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the cash we get through non conflicted dark sectors?
Are you serious?

I demmand a serious answer please, and no a warning point because i cant say anything " non positive" about this game or/and DE.

Before this thead gets deleted and we both get warnings, I agree with you.

The second I saw that, I was like "Oh, more dark sector conflicts. I guess Kappa, Sedna works for leveling gear, too, then."

Conflict missions are entirely uninteresting. The tenno spectres are interesting, but the missions themselves are not fun and give absolutely nothing worth doing them for.

Edited by Credarenivasche

Do you really think we enjoy fighting tenno bots for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the cash we get through non conflicted dark sectors?

Are you serious?

I demmand a serious answer please, and no a warning point because i cant say anything " non positive" about this game or/and DE.

and I demand you install spell check on your browser! c'mon guys it doesn't hurt.

Jokes aside... I do wish that conflicts weren't going all the time.

Edited by Sutherland

You idiot, they are doing everything they can. You think they want the servers to down, are YOU serious?

he is talking about the sectors.. noob.. read before you insult some one.. he is talking about fighting bots in the Dark Sector's conflict. not about the game crashing or being down.

Edited by LtSpyware

Are you serious?

You idiot, they are doing everything they can. You think they want the servers to down, are YOU serious?

he is talking about the sectors.. noob.. read before you insult some one.. he is talking about fighting bots in the Dark Sector's conflict. not about the game crashing or being down.

You 3 should really work on your manners.

DE needs to understand that the crushing majority of the playerbase does not give an iota of a damn about the clan conflict, only about the actual dark sector missions. Doesn't help that the sabotage missions are probably the most boring thing I've ever played in my life, somehow surpassing taking pictures of plants back in 11.5.

You 3 should really work on your manners.

Manners and politeness when giving a complaint about a game typically do not garner much consideration.

What do people think when they see a really long post detailing an issue and how to fix it? "lol im not gonna read that"

Are you serious?

Before this thead gets deleted and we both get warnings, I agree with you.

The second I saw that, I was like "Oh, more dark sector conflicts. I guess Kappa, Sedna works for leveling gear, too, then."

Conflict missions are entirely uninteresting. The tenno spectres are interesting, but the missions themselves are not fun and give absolutely nothing worth doing them for.

Yeah, yeah. DE is nazi Hitler in North Korea, everybody knows this. Obey or be punished.

Edited by Khranitel

I've been thinking about these conflicts... i don't like them much either...

my suggestion would be to increase the "immunity" period to 72 hours, and decrease the conflict to 20.

also, reduce the number of runs required to defend or take over the node by 60% or so.

it would still allow for turnover (more rapidly in fact) and reduce the overall cost to the clans in question by a large portion.

but it would mean that the window of access to the dark sectors is much larger. which the majority of the playerbase is more interested in.

Yeah... this dude has another Warframe account and made this one as something he can use for raging... Initiate, 9 posts, no newbie is this involved in clan stuff, and therefore, this account has been made for the sole purpose of raging and getting off scot free. (and his name, its pretty obvious)

You know whats a sick joke? you're not using your true account

Edited by HalotroopermanX7

But this is a legitimate complaint. He probably got his first account banned because he gave honest criticism of previous systems.

no he didn't this account has been active since august 2013 and has 9 post most of them flamming.

the troll post aren't funny, but  the answers they get sometimes.

EDIT: he also has one clan recruiting post in which he claims to be mastery 15, so he really may be using that account just lacks the patience for playing a beta.

Edited by Edgedemon

I've been thinking about these conflicts... i don't like them much either...

my suggestion would be to increase the "immunity" period to 72 hours, and decrease the conflict to 20.

also, reduce the number of runs required to defend or take over the node by 60% or so.

it would still allow for turnover (more rapidly in fact) and reduce the overall cost to the clans in question by a large portion.

but it would mean that the window of access to the dark sectors is much larger. which the majority of the playerbase is more interested in.

72 and 24 is a good window of time. Right now most of the time is spent waiting for the good missions to open, while a bunch of alliances grind legendarily boring missions so they can have their name on a node.