Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 Hours More? Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?

ThanksDE

But this is a legitimate complaint. He probably got his first account banned because he gave honest criticism of previous systems.

That's not a complaint.  A complaint sounds like this:

I don't like ____ because ____.  It might work better if it _____, or if it worked more like ____.  

Let's play warframe madlibs with it! 

I don't like the dark sector levels because the rewards are terrible during contested periods.  It'd be better if the rewards were better, and didn't cost so much to both guilds posting payments up.

And I've never seen anyone willing to post a reasonably worded opinion get a warning. 

Edited by Rajko

I demmand a serious answer please, and no a warning point because i cant say anything " non positive" about this game or/and DE.

Plenty of people criticize DE. Nearly everyone does and should on some level.

You'd get a warning point for not being civil in general.

That's not fair, you're obviously a ProSniper.

Hmm i put that username cuz i was thinking im not gonna play this longer than 1mounth,but its really great game i like it but DE i just cant understand why ddos attack will take so much time to fix :/

Edited by ProSniperr

Yeah, yeah. DE is nazi Hitler in North Korea, everybody knows this. Obey or be punished.

Because they TOTALLY don't delete treads or comments they don't like amirite?

To the op:

Indeed it almost seems like the devs don't even bother reading their own forums anymore.

There are plenty of people that complained regarding the current rails system but they apparently just decided to flip us off instead and add another 24 hours.

Manners and politeness when giving a complaint about a game typically do not garner much consideration.

What do people think when they see a really long post detailing an issue and how to fix it? "lol im not gonna read that"

Um, yeah it does.

Having manner or just being civil =/= a long winded post.

You can make a statement without sounding like a bitter child. (That's for the point, not calling anyone that in particular)

On a side note, those detailed posts are extremely important regards of whether or not it scares of people. (If they are interested enough in the game or the topic at hand they will read it) Because saying, "This is a problem," only goes so far compared to, "This is a problem BECAUSE ... and some great ideas would be ..."

Because they TOTALLY don't delete treads or comments they don't like amirite?

To the op:

Indeed it almost seems like the devs don't even bother reading their own forums anymore.

There are plenty of people that complained regarding the current rails system but they apparently just decided to flip us off instead and add another 24 hours.

Every locked thread is either S#&$throwing one or flamebaiting one.

he is talking about the sectors.. noob.. read before you insult some one.. he is talking about fighting bots in the Dark Sector's conflict. not about the game crashing or being down.

He's talking about 24 more hours of the Dark Sectors BECAUSE of the DDOS attack, and then just whining about Dark Sectors after. It's basically touching on both.

I've been thinking about these conflicts... i don't like them much either...

my suggestion would be to increase the "immunity" period to 72 hours, and decrease the conflict to 20.

also, reduce the number of runs required to defend or take over the node by 60% or so.

it would still allow for turnover (more rapidly in fact) and reduce the overall cost to the clans in question by a large portion.

but it would mean that the window of access to the dark sectors is much larger. which the majority of the playerbase is more interested in.

Such a quick turnover would diminish one of the main point of the Dark Sectors. THE CONFLICTS. I do agree with a longer immunity period, but the conflicts need improving, not general diminishing.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Manners and politeness when giving a complaint about a game typically do not garner much consideration.

What do people think when they see a really long post detailing an issue and how to fix it? "lol im not gonna read that"

I think...

"Wow, this guy actually wrote a constructive post on what the problem is and provided useful feedback on how to fix it" but most of the time my response is usually:

"Wow, you actually wrote that miserable pile of crap and didn't even put in one single bit of constructive information."

I don't applaud people who throw up on a piece of paper and call it a post when it doesn't help make improvements.

There are times where complaints are needed and there are times when it's not, and in a majority of cases when providing feedback keep it constructive. If this guy in fact got his account banned for writing their "opinion" it was probably because they didn't provide anything new or constructive because I've made feedback on the broken lights. I never insulted anyone and I provided not just evidence for my points but also a list of things that could make it better by coming to some sort of compromise.

Can't do that? don't bother writing and save us all the time trying to make sense of it.

Harsh opinion, but I feel it's something that needs to be said.

Why doesn't non-constructive opinions help the community?

Well for a start, it makes you just want to slam your head against the desk repeatedly until you forget what you just read. It also doesn't provide the developers with any suggestions into a solutions and it really just turns into a massive flame war and to top it all off. Nobody will take you seriously.

Edited by Sutherland

Conflicts need a serious rework if we're going to be locked out of the DS missions for such a long period. As is, we've entered a cycle of playing for 24 hours, then waiting for another 48. That is not very fun. I don't know of anyone outside of the contesting clans who is interested in playing the contested missions. 

Part of that stems from most rails being tax-free. If both rails are offering 0% tax, why should I care who wins? I don't, I just want the conflict to end so I can go back to the regular DS runs.

Edited by _Zexis

Conflicts need a serious rework if we're going to be locked out of the DS missions for such a long period. As is, we've entered a cycle of playing for 24 hours, then waiting for another 48. That is not very fun. I don't know of anyone outside of the contesting clans who is interested in playing the contested missions. 

Part of that stems from most rails being tax-free. If both rails are offering 0% tax, why should I care who wins? I don't, I just want the conflict to end so I can go back to the regular DS runs.

The way I see it, the times need to be flipped. 48h DS missions and 24h DS conflicts. The conflicts themselves need to have a lot added to them to make them more fun to run, with some more variety as well. The prizes suck because of all these people trying to pull of the 0% tax. I don't think DE should really try to do anything about that. The players just will have to realize that 0% taxes just don't work and they end up hurting players more in the end. Both themselves and the players waiting for something worth their time.

Warning points are shame points, points of shame. The more shame points you have, the more of a horrible human being you are.

Some say if you gather all seven shame points you can summon the great scandal dragon and wish to be a being of pure infamy.

Some say if you gather all seven shame points you can summon the great scandal dragon and wish to be a being of pure infamy.

Hehehehe.

I think it's a good point that the 'normal mode' should be the status the majority of the time, however that happens.

I'd also definitely like to see tweaks on the reward mechanics during contested phase.

But, I'm excited to see these new steps DE is taking, and I think it's a good idea to put these features in a little sparse in execution, and tweak up to shape, rather than cut back later.

Edited by Rajko