The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Clan Gone?

Stakhanov

I own a clan called "Infested Hunter Stakhanov".

Before the login problems today I was working in the dojo etc. Now, I used my key just now to go to the Dojo, and it tells me no-one is hosting the dojo, and that I do not have the rights to do so.

There are only two members in the clan, myself and a good friend who only has research and host privileges.

So I go to the clan tab and it now tells me to start a clan as I do not belong to one. What the hell is going on?

I've thrown a hell of a lot of resources and platinum into my dojo being a solo builder and all, and if my clan has been deleted I am going to be extremely annoyed. What's weird is that my clan emblem still exists and is still on my shoulder.

What is going on? 

Likely all related to the connectivity trouble. A quick glance confirms your clan and roles are intact.

If this persists, make a support ticket, but please try again once we state we've reached stability.

Edit: Ninja'd, NearlyDedicated should change name to VeryDedicated.

Likely all related to the connectivity trouble. A quick glance confirms your clan and roles are intact.

If this persists, make a support ticket, but please try again once we state we've reached stability.

Edit: Ninja'd, NearlyDedicated should change name to VeryDedicated.

Thank you very much for your reply! Least it's not just me who's experiencing the trouble! I was about to go crazy if my clan had been wiped, that would have been quite a substantial number of plat down the toilet ;)

Now for the real question, what's Stakhanov's next build? 

(Not worried about some trolls DDoS, glad the communities being cool about it.)

(Thanks again to the Super Space Ninja Clan of devs that owns the title of Digital Extremes!)

Edited by un1337ninj4