Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Melee 2.0 Thing.

aloverofcake

I'm not sure if its just me but it is very complicated and very frustrating reading and trying to understand the channeling thing. why change so much words and/or replace them? why did they take out the charge for melee? why do we have to do extra work to make it charge again? and why is it so hard to switch weapons?! I'm just so confused about this whole thing, I wanting to quit playing this game now its getting ridiculous! I'm one of those people who cant learn by reading I need help! someone please explain to me or at least dumb it down.. to how the whole melee 2.0 thing works!

I'm not sure if its just me but it is very complicated and very frustrating reading and trying to understand the channeling thing. why change so much words and/or replace them? why did they take out the charge for melee? why do we have to do extra work to make it charge again? and why is it so hard to switch weapons?! I'm just so confused about this whole thing, I wanting to quit playing this game now its getting ridiculous! I'm one of those people who cant learn by reading I need help! someone please explain to me or at least dumb it down.. to how the whole melee 2.0 thing works!

Melee 2.0 added combos and channeling

First just equip your weapon by holding F.

Channeling increased damage. To channel hold LMB while wielding your weapon.

There are also stances. Stances are like auras, they increase the mod points on your melee weapon. 

When putting mods on your weapon with a stance equipped you can do combos. You can find the combos underneath the stance mod itself

where it says, "Melee Combos." To get stances you farm them like any other mod.

you realy cant figure it out? ok here, its akin to alot of melee focused games, like Ninja gaiden and DMC so if you dont like games like that then you wont like the melee system. Now channeling is simply a damage boost that take your energy and adds it to your damage. simple as that. You can activate it at any time while you have a melee weapon equipped, and when ever you land a hit on an enemy it will take some of your energy and add it to you damage. and if you still dont get it I recomend you go onto youtube and watch a how to on Warframe melee 2.0.

heres another one

Edited by Senketsu_