Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Make Alerts More Worthwile

Deidaku

At least I'm not the only one suggesting this. I made a thread saying "Get rid of credit only alerts. Give us mods instead." Specially with the release of the stance mods.

Credits are fine. extra cash is always good

But yeah stance mod alerts must become a thing FAST

At least I'm not the only one suggesting this. I made a thread saying "Get rid of credit only alerts. Give us mods instead." Specially with the release of the stance mods.

I agree with replacing uncommon and below resource alerts with some mods but not every alert should be mods and resources. As someone who has tons of weapons and loads of different builds the regular credit alerts are actually very useful for fusing and helping to fund the dojo(we have a relatively small clan). Credits are useful to everyone but the very top tier of players, common resources are less important though.

Orokin cells maybe, you can never have enough Orokin cells.

Those already exist

I'm talking about Mods like stances "mandatory ones" That could show up in alerts . I mean it took me a while to find my first intensify 

This could help new players a lot imo

Credits are fine. extra cash is always good

75% of alerts only give a tiny, tiny amount of credits, and the rest ALSO give the same amount of credits, PLUS something else.

Get rid of the former. Even people who actually cares about the credits would rather have something else to go with it.

Plus, if you don't like the blueprint it gave you, hey, it's even more credits.

PS: also grineeer is reading this.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

The credit amounts are that small . Think  as a new player man  : 5600 credits is a lot  for MR 0-4 players

i don't think any MR 0-4 player can go to Sedna for 5000 credits, i did believe the its for lower ranks answer until i noticed where those lower ranks would have to go get them,  that means at least one above their intended range has to waste their time to bring the others there and may as well take them to a t1 ext for 10000 and a part chance.