The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, Im Not Doing The Filthy Job For You, Scammer!

HoakinBlackforge

I don't see any mention of a minimum amounts of credits that they can put in.

I'm wondering if people can set the battle pay to something like 25k credits, but only put in 25k credits. If so, then as long as someone in the clan/alliance watches the battle pay, they can falsely advertise 25k credit battle pay. While only one person gets it, the rest are confused as to why they didn't get payed.

If the minimum amount you can put in is 1 million credits, though, then no problem.

Haha,finally a reason to put taxes on dark sector eh all alliances?

Keep ur 0% tax and u'll get poor as fast as ur credits runs out on conflict...

Of course unless u willing to use ur personal credit cache that's a different story...

Put at least 10% taxes,that'll help u guys repair and paying us to defend ur rail

ether way this needs a hotfix asap. thousands of players are only supporting for the battle pay and getting nothing in the end.

There needs to be a way larger min amount u have to deposit. 1m is 40x 25k or.. 10 parties. In warframe that's just seconds for the reward to last.

Also something like 25% of all credit income from taxes would be automatically funneled to the battle pay funds.

If clans actually taxed the rails, they could pay the bills. And all DE needs to do is put a timer on it, what i mean is, said clans would set the battle pay to 2500 for example, then its locked for thirty minutes, so that way everyone gets payed.

eWO4IL2.gif

Edited by kanakuta

It sounds like these alliances are trying to lure players in with high rewards that they know they can't pay out to everyone.

I say when an alliance's treasury runs dry, any currently-running sessions are guaranteed pay but put the alliance in the red.  The alliance must then make up the difference before they can offer a reward or spend any credits again.  This would give consequences for, say, setting a 50k reward and then only putting 50k in your treasury.

Of course, the other way of dealing with it is for players to simply wisen up and not support clans that can't hold their end of the bargain.