Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, Im Not Doing The Filthy Job For You, Scammer!

HoakinBlackforge

This is something that has ended me pissing me off.

Most battles for dark sectors, one of the clans they show a high price reward, and of course, people who need money for reasons (like wasting half of your money upgrading serration mod ;__;), they come like flies to fight for that clan, and get a nice ammount of money.

What happens now? In the instant second the clan sees that theres Tenno fighting for them (and for the money) they quickly remove the reward, so, when the Tenno who are fighting end their mission, they dont get NOTHING, no reward, just a waste of time and totally scammed.

Please, DE, you need to quickly fix this, like adding a "cooldown" for the reward, let me explain: The clan puts the reward to fight for the dark sector, and they CANT change it into the next day.

I dont want to see this community filled with scammers, and people who DONT deserve to have a clan, or even play the game. I have seen games ruined by people like those. I dont want to see that happen, never.

A image is always better than a thousand words. I cant put any url of my screenshots, but you can see what i mean if you watch the Eclipse clan Dark Sector in Jupiter. They constantly change the reward and scamming players by dont giving them anything, and i have been one of those.

Please DE, and the entire community, we need to end this.

They are not removing the reward, they can only add so much to the reward at once and when it runs out it defaults to 0 until somebody adds more, somebody posted up a thread about it recently. Hang on while i go find it, i'll edit it into my post.

Edit: Found it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/216377-read-this-before-attacking-a-rail-how-the-system-works/

Battle pay is set up as a set amount of credits for a set number of missions. So, 5,000 credits for 200 missions (about 1/4th of 1% rail damage). It takes the money for that instantly, in this case 1,000,000 credits. You cannot get this money back. You cannot adjust this rate until it is all spent, at which time your rail is set to 0 reward and you can make a new battle pay distribution.
Edited by Jag272

Have you ever considered that their vault is not infinite and once it runs out of credits you get no credit reward?

edit

Tenno'd.

Lol, Serration. I dare you to max one of Rare Corrupted mods to rank 10. Those are real credit Black Holes.

Edited by Buldozers

Then i dont find sense that they always put everytime a higher price and always i try to join it just dissapears.

As i quoted previously, they put in a certain amount of credits for battlepay at once. When people see for example 5k credit battlepay a whole bunch of people jump on it, compare it to the potato invasions only with less resources available. You just gotta get in there quick or if you miss out wait until one of the alliance players can throw in some more battle pay.

*** and *** are been complete a**hats in their battle for Sinai, each side will post up rewards of up to 50k+ then 30 seconds later take it back down to 0 once they've lured a bunch of people in, I ran a run for both sides and got 0 from both of them.

EDIT: Yeah I screwed up

Edited by HappyApathy

Eclipse and The Joint Forces are been complete a**hats in their battle for Sinai, each side will post up rewards of up to 50k+ then 30 seconds later take it back down to 0 once they've lured a bunch of people in, I ran a run for both sides and got 0 from both of them.

The Battlepay should be the amount that is offered WHEN YOU START, not the amount that it is set at when you finish, please DE don't let these alliances get away with such petty tactics.

Please read through the topic I linked. The battlepay cannot be removed by them, once they stick it in there its locked in. The only time it is ever removed is when the battlepay put in has all been handed out at which point the alliance has to put some more in.

It works the same as invasion does, it takes about 200 runs for 1% of damage and each player receives pay. At 5k thats 20k per run handed out so only 50 runs need to be made for an entire 1 mil credits to be wiped out. This is why battlepay appears to vanish suddenly, they have to offer high battlepay to get people involved but when they do many people get involved causing it all to get obliterated almost instantly.

Edited by Jag272

Eclipse and The Joint Forces are been complete a**hats in their battle for Sinai, each side will post up rewards of up to 50k+ then 30 seconds later take it back down to 0 once they've lured a bunch of people in, I ran a run for both sides and got 0 from both of them.

The Battlepay should be the amount that is offered WHEN YOU START, not the amount that it is set at when you finish, please DE don't let these alliances get away with such petty tactics.

Like someone mentioned, some people got the 50K, then they ran out.

As a result, there are no credits available.

Remember, there  will be people in the mission who managed to get this.

Edit: Dangit, Tennoed

Edited by Warriorrogue

Problem is, Battle pay can only change once the specified number of runs is done.

So they're not intentionally scamming people as you would think. They're just trying to keep it so they can push their pay higher than the other as soon as needed. 

It'll be less ridiculous when/if one of them runs out of credits. Which I'd be willing to bet would be Joint Forces, since Eclipse has other nodes to support their battle pays.

I just don't trust that Joint Forces is promising 0% tax, when anyone that's deployed a rail (attacking or defending) could tell you that's a financial suicide to maintain..

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

Battle pay is set up as a set amount of credits for a set number of missions. So, 5,000 credits for 200 missions (about 1/4th of 1% rail damage). It takes the money for that instantly, in this case 1,000,000 credits. You cannot get this money back. You cannot adjust this rate until it is all spent, at which time your rail is set to 0 reward and you can make a new battle pay distribution.

Hi, as the quote here and further up in the thread demonstrates, the battlepay system does not work as you describe. Battlepay is paid out in full for the set amount of runs.

Yes, but can't they just put 1-2 BP worth of credit in there vault?

This way they gather a lot of ppl but whit minimal cost.

In theory yes, the trouble then is that that 1-2B worth of credits is locked in and cannot be reclaimed. If the opposing rail then offers say 500 credits extra on top of what the other alliance is offering then everyone fights for the opposing side and that 1-2B worth of credits is just lost. As far as we know so far (no conflicts ended yet) those credits then simply vanish which can potentially cripple an entire alliance.

Edited by Jag272

Well, then im a bit sorry for acusing of scamming, i didnt undestand totally this dark sector thing. But this is really frustrating, but its also clan's fault by deploying a rail with 0% taxes, at least, put a 15% credit tribute, so you can get enough money to keep the reward up.

"Facepalm" Good job, Tenno.

If thats how its actually run, then the system needs to not display or allow the battlepay rewards if the number of players joining exceeds the amount of battlepay.

Because no matter how you look at it, when you go into a battle being promised a certain amount, and you exit with 0, that just doesn't sit right.

Why do you people even care? The reason to run these missions is way to farm void boxes. Plain and simple. If you want good and scamless money... Let me introduce you to the Recruiting channel, where somebody every few minutes will host some exterminate, capture or MD mission that gives you bigger reward than nightmare alert in little time.

Until DE puts their brains into it and fixes Dark Sector conflits - there is no point in even expecting rewards from them.

Well, then im a bit sorry for acusing of scamming, i didnt undestand totally this dark sector thing. But this is really frustrating, but its also clan's fault by deploying a rail with 0% taxes, at least, put a 15% credit tribute, so you can get enough money to keep the reward up.

"Facepalm" Good job, Tenno.

At least put up 5%

The Solar Alliance(I'm part of) got 6-7 million from 5% tax on akkad.

That is under a thousand of the credits you would have earned, and you still earn more then anywhere then a T3  void.

Darksectors, im doing this just for the uncontested areas where i can gain lots of credits and exp.

fighting and defending for a clan is a waste of time, i just went there to scan new mobs. its like running an invasion mission with crap rewards and oh wait, the spectres, pfft, they dont even give a good fight, almost good, but not enough to be enjoyabe.