Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A True Tenno

_Raiklar_

My blade is my Soul. The blood I shed is my Honor. My loyalty is to the Lotus. I serve with the skills of a Tenno ninja but I am a True Tenno samurai. as I serve the Lotus. it is for the honor of my lord that I serve. All hail the Lotus.

Hi I'm Ookami Nihonto (Wolf Sword) fairly new to warframe. and still learning the game. but mainly here to have fun, oh yeah and to kill stuff. lol.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Only one man can be a true tenno and thats is the legendary Hayden Tenno

also your  "a True Tenno samurai" thing gave me an illness that both doctors and scientics can't diagnose.

and because its an intro, welcome

Edited by Sasoka

In a large clan hall the Tenno enters other tenno in attendance from a cross the galaxy. At the dais sits the Lotus. He approaches half way to the dais, bows and thanks the other Tenno for their presence finally approaching the dais as he kneels in front of his lord he draws his Nikana and places in on the ground in front of him. and continues to kneel not making eye contact with the Lotus he speaks. "Oh great and honorable one. many Corpus and Grineer  have fallen upon my blade but alas I am unable to slay the minace that plauges the hamsters I need others like my self my Lord, Samurai who are one with their blade and have a sense of Honor.

thank you fellow Tenno for your welcoming me to the game.

Standing by the railing gazing at the stars an expression of disdain on his face. the older Tenno in the room finally brakes the silence. "Ookami what troubles you? Since you returned from your last endeavor against the Grineer you've not been yourself" spoke the female Tenno. "Master, since I chose to leave the way of the ninja and follow the path of the samurai you have guided me. I seek your wisdom now. There are those that would question my motives. Mine is the journey and path for true honor. Yes I continue to use my skills of a ninja. and yet I fine myself asking if there is more to being a Tenno than what has been revealed to us."

Edited by Raiklar