Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Nekros?

The Tenno were twisted by the Void, so whatever happened to the Tenno that became Nekros (or the Tenno in general, if you're the type of person to claim that every Warframe we have is piloted by the same Tenno) was twisted in his own, anorexic way when he got exposed.

I see it as lazy programming and not actual lore that MOAs have souls.

Kinda like how slash proc on anything makes it bleed.

A few thoughts:

on MOA Souls: living creatures have a bit of energy running through their nervous systems, and it's fairly obvious that MOAs also use electricity as a power source. Could it maybe be that it is not an actual SOUL as we understand it supernaturally that Nekros is "harvesting" and utilizing but instead the electric current in the body/gear of his victims that he's collecting and reshaping to be used (a "more scientific" view of the soul)?

On bleeding machines; coolant fluid?

stalkers brothers, no, nekros is a nekros how ever he seems very robotic if you ask my idk why

Unless you put on his final alt head with the cloth over it. Color it the right way, and he looks like he could be like Stalker. However I get the feeling the markings on Nekro's cloth, and Stalker's helmet is some form of Orokin Mourning symbol.

A few thoughts:

on MOA Souls: living creatures have a bit of energy running through their nervous systems, and it's fairly obvious that MOAs also use electricity as a power source. Could it maybe be that it is not an actual SOUL as we understand it supernaturally that Nekros is "harvesting" and utilizing but instead the electric current in the body/gear of his victims that he's collecting and reshaping to be used (a "more scientific" view of the soul)?

On bleeding machines; coolant fluid?

or just like in Star wars maybe every being has the force within them... I mean the Void within them... Since you know... Corpus visit the Void all the time, and it seems to be everywhere, and the Tenno seem to just wantonly unleash it everywhere with their powers. Edited by Arlayn