Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, I'm Done

DocHolliday13

are you sure? I just got out of a survival after the hotfix deployed, and it took me to a blank screen after we extracted. said progress couldn't be saved. but I still had my mods from the run. so I'd say go back and check, first

Account progress could not be saved...

Lost a Bleeding Willow, Clashing forest, Braton Prime Receiver, and too many other things to mention after T3 Def. I'm done wasting my time. Screw that.

Hey, you reap what you sow. The servers are still wonky from the DDOS attacks, if you're that impatient to play, then don't complain if you lose the rewards.

are you sure? I just got out of a survival after the hotfix deployed, and it took me to a blank screen after we extracted. said progress couldn't be saved. but I still had my mods from the run. so I'd say go back and check, first

Thankfully you're right. I checked right after, and none of it was there. Checked again and it is now.

Account progress could not be saved...

Lost a Bleeding Willow, Clashing forest, Braton Prime Receiver, and too many other things to mention after T3 Def. I'm done wasting my time. Screw that.

but dude...

i thought you was my huckleberry

I see I wasn't the only one whose progress wasn't saved after the hotfix deployed. I had a similar message pop up after my mission ended. Didn't have anything worthwhile that I lost though. Still, would be nice to let DE know that there could be a potential issue if this problem is tied to them deploying hotfixes. Anyone else have something similar happen to them?