Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Account, Gm Please Read My Thread (Details Inside)

Kuzuboshi

Question

one week ago i decided to start playing warframe again after a long break of 9 months +-

I've been trying to remember my old main account cause i forgot the email address i registered with but i can't seem to find it anywhere. 

I tried to submit a request but it never got answered the status is still "Open" for a week now.

my IGN was D.N.A, my first warframe was LOKI ( lvled it to 30 ), i remember 2 of my friends in the friend list were Smockom and eTuim can't remember the rest tho. 

I can provide my password and more information if needed in order to receive my email address.

5 answers to this question

boomer.. i really thought a GM here on forums could help me.

but srsly 1 week for 2 tickets? and still no answer from the support? it looks like they don't even bother looking at it, just sayin'.

It depends on how busy they are with tickets. If it takes more than a month then yeah you can start to be a little upset about it. But it shouldn't take more than 2-3 weeks. This weekend is a holiday weekend in Canada (which is where DE is located). So you will have to wait till at least Monday before they answer. I assure thought that they will get to you.

DE isn't nexon. Nexon sometimes takes between 6 months and a year before they respond to a support ticket. DE has a good support system, its just been a crazy week since they suffered a ddos attack this week and its a holiday this weekend.

It depends on how busy they are with tickets. If it takes more than a month then yeah you can start to be a little upset about it. But it shouldn't take more than 2-3 weeks. This weekend is a holiday weekend in Canada (which is where DE is located). So you will have to wait till at least Monday before they answer. I assure thought that they will get to you.

DE isn't nexon. Nexon sometimes takes between 6 months and a year before they respond to a support ticket. DE has a good support system, its just been a crazy week since they suffered a ddos attack this week and its a holiday this weekend.

And there was a fresh new update they are sorting bugs out of with hotfixes every other day. That takes a lot of time.