Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stance Drop Rates

TeddyBear

Seems about right, however you must remember that the Random Number God lowers the drop rate of the things you want, and only the things you want.

And i say this having somehow found a Rhino Prime Chassis BP when hunting for a second Ankyros Prime gauntlet.

Edited by Dualstar

Not to be a naysayer but.. idea that some of these stances are less then 1%.... WHY would you implement a melee combo system, then make the stance mods SO rare that nobody can even find them... farming for same mod for literally days on end, and seeing no sign of mod you want just feels $&*&*#(%&... enjoying the game, but its sad i and my friends cant enjoy melee 2.0 do to lack of stances.

It's rather annoying that some of these have such low drop rates (Though, of course they could be worse)

But I guess if they were high drop chance, then it'd be possible to gather up so many rare mods for Transmutation (Of course, that could be rectified by making them common quality and therefore trash for transmutation - Much like those bajillion Tail Winds that everyone gets)

But yeah... Some of these are a pain to farm not only because of 0.55% drop rates but enemy density - For example, Lancer vs Butcher

One is pretty common enemy killed on mass in nearly every mission in a particular system, the other only spawns in decent amounts on several waves of specific system's Survivals/Defences

Not to be a naysayer but.. idea that some of these stances are less then 1%.... WHY would you implement a melee combo system, then make the stance mods SO rare that nobody can even find them... farming for same mod for literally days on end, and seeing no sign of mod you want just feels $&*&*#(%&... enjoying the game, but its sad i and my friends cant enjoy melee 2.0 do to lack of stances.

At 9pm last Monday, having farmed for a good few hours and seen neither Iron Phoenix or Tranquil Cleave I decided to make a note of how many Grinner I had to kill to get the things to drop, just out of curiosity. It is now verging on an obsession. 

A week ago today I had killed a total of 68,814 Grineer. As of this morning it was at 83,537. Given the farming that went on before I noted the first number that is well in excess of FIFTEEN THOUSAND dead Grineer and I STILL haven't seen either Iron Phoenix or Tranquil Cleave.

I've killed them on Mercury, I've killed them on Pluto, I've killed them on every planet out there. I've killed them in the void when they had the bad manners to show up in my derelict exterminate missions. I have positively slaughtered them on Earth and Phobos. I have tried playing normally, casual farming, downright focused farming.

My Nekros was level 16 a week ago. Now he is level 30 and double-forma'd. I used to think desecrate spam was a bit cheesy, not really the 'proper' way to do it. HAH! Now I stand over the bodies of every dead and mutilated Frontier/Arid Butcher spamming the desecrate key and shouting "Just give me the bloody thing! You can't even use it! You have a $%^&ing CLEAVER!" 

I have 42 Blunderbuss mods, 67 Tail Winds, 12 Fracturing Wind, 6 Reaping Spiral, 7 Sundering Cleave, 6 other assorted stances and repetitive strain issues. I also have 10 one-handed swords gathering dust in my inventory that I want to level but refuse to do so until the mod drops. I've spent well over a million credits Transmuting stuff and I've earned over twice that back again.

When the RNG hates you, it REALLY hates you! The silver lining? I have boosters running :)

Edited by TenzUK

That equates a 1 in 180 drop chance.

Law of averages means that it will take roughly 90 kills of said enemy to find it.

For bosses, sure that is unreasonable, but for anything else, it shouldn't take more than 10 focussed survival runs.

At 9pm last Monday, having farmed for a good few hours and seen neither Iron Phoenix or Tranquil Cleave I decided to make a note of how many Grinner I had to kill to get the things to drop, just out of curiosity. It is now verging on an obsession. 

A week ago today I had killed a total of 68,814 Grineer. As of this morning it was at 83,537. Given the farming that went on before I noted the first number that is well in excess of FIFTEEN THOUSAND dead Grineer and I STILL haven't seen either Iron Phoenix or Tranquil Cleave.

I've killed them on Mercury, I've killed them on Pluto, I've killed them on every planet out there. I've killed them in the void when they had the bad manners to show up in my derelict exterminate missions. I have positively slaughtered them on Earth and Phobos. I have tried playing normally, casual farming, downright focused farming.

My Nekros was level 16 a week ago. Now he is level 30 and double-forma'd. I used to think desecrate spam was a bit cheesy, not really the 'proper' way to do it. HAH! Now I stand over the bodies of every dead and mutilated Frontier/Arid Butcher spamming the desecrate key and shouting "Just give me the bloody thing! You can't even use it! You have a $%^&ing CLEAVER!" 

I have 42 Blunderbuss mods, 67 Tail Winds, 12 Fracturing Wind, 6 Reaping Spiral, 7 Sundering Cleave, 6 other assorted stances and repetitive strain issues. I also have 10 one-handed swords gathering dust in my inventory that I want to level but refuse to do so until the mod drops. I've spent well over a million credits Transmuting stuff and I've earned over twice that back again.

When the RNG hates you, it REALLY hates you! The silver lining? I have boosters running :)

I really wanna give you a hug