Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dark Sector Conflicts Need To Drop More Stuff

Deidaku

I think he means the actual conflicts. As in the solar rail raids.

I'm bored as S#&$ at work. missed the word "conflicts". In that case, I only ran one of them...meaning....I jumped in, saw some tenno attacking at me...but they looked odd. I killed all of them, and then saw on my map that my team was way the hell somewhere else. I had a S#&$ time finding them and it turned out to be the exit.

Wasn't a great experience for me, so I never returned lol!

I'm bored as S#&$ at work. missed the word "conflicts". In that case, I only ran one of them...meaning....I jumped in, saw some tenno attacking at me...but they looked odd. I killed all of them, and then saw on my map that my team was way the hell somewhere else. I had a S#&$ time finding them and it turned out to be the exit.

Yeah the maps are really confusing for some reason....

Better incentive is needed. Right now, at least 50% of those contested nodes are standing around 99%-100% because, well, nobody cares.

They need to cut the Health of these rails to less than 25000 HP and make runs damage them more, it would make for more dynamic conflicts and all those Sectors won't be locked nearly at the same time.

Edited by Hyunsai

I picked up 3 Life Strikes and 4 Enduring Strikes during survival runs in the dark sector last night. Within the span of two hours.

didn't read the topic header ^

well, you aren't really meant to kill things. you just kinda rush through it

DE has the opportunity here (and in the dark sectors themselves. relevant topic) to put some decent loot in the game. at present, the specters don't have any mod drops

but at present, I think if the conflicts ended faster, and you could actually make a difference by rushing through the mission several times, then conflicts would be over quicker, and we would have access to the dark sectors more of the time. it seems DE didn't reduce the HP of the rails, even though they said that's what they did. but what we need is less HP, so that a conflict doesn't lock us out for a full 48 hours. and then only remain open for 24. it's terrible. 

make all mods drop from tenno spectors bam reason to play

Tenno spectre drop table

> Orokin cell

> Jagged edge

> a stance mod

>a stance mod

>a stance mod

>  a part of the frame it represents  ( kill rhino get rhino helm BP ) 

So kill a Specter and scavenge a part off him to make your own? Interesting idea, Through a little Savage if you ask me.

Keep his parts as a trophy X)

But given the number of specters it may be too much.

How about let's add Neural sensors ?

Allow alliances to offer a moderate to rare chance at also getting items for runs (all the stuff you could normally trade, e.g. mods, prime parts, etc.).  Make the drop chance better the more items are currently in alliance storage, and have it advertised how rich that pool of items currently is.

Allow alliances to offer a moderate to rare chance at also getting items for runs (all the stuff you could normally trade, e.g. mods, prime parts, etc.).  Make the drop chance better the more items are currently in alliance storage, and have it advertised how rich that pool of items currently is.

Interesting :O

But it needs more refining 

In my opinion, it should be rare when a node is contested - and when it is, it should be short - but not only that, it should drop fantastic loot in the contesting missions. 

Yes DJ :O

THe solar rail conflicts would be an actual" rare" even  since thye would end quick because of  the good loot.

Loot is our fuel XD