Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need An Experienced Player

(PSN)rLoganK

I have been trying so long to get this Rhino Warframe. I just have a few parts left to get, but I am just not very good with this game.  I have all of the blueprints though.

It would save me hours of boredom if someone was kind enough to help me out here! My PSN is rLoganK and I have a mic if you want to takl.

I can not help you physically, but i can give you a word of advice. Patience is a virtue in this game that pays off well in the end

So do not give up, play with multiple people all the time because the RNG is much better than when playing solo, Believe me i know. 

You said you want an experienced player, but the Jackal is not really hard to kill. Anyway, I can't help you due to being a PC player, but I leave some advice: the Lady of Luck can crap on you, and she will do it all the time. Endure it. Don't stop trying. Warfarm is heavily reliant on luck, so if you want to play this game, you will need to grind and farm.

You can make it easier, though. Nekros is able to use Desecrate on dead enemies, rerolling the chance for loot from them. Certain Frames can move through the level faster and any weapon with enough damage and shred right through the Jackal's shields.

Play in PUGs. This helps tremendously.

Edited by AlchemistMute