The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So When Does Ps4 Get U13?

Wow. Omg I am a ps4 user and I don't get why so many tenno are so uptight. I am happy to wait for pc to test our updates before we get them. It is a process that in my opinion is done to streamline the update processes for translating pc code to PS4 code. If DE were to write two updated simultaneously than both ports would be buggy all the time. I don't believe that there is a great percentage of video game designers or programmers. Most of us are gamers period.let DE do there job and try and keep calm. Would all of you out there unhappy with warframe prefer that DE released a finished game with no endgame,buggy, or just unpolished? I am very pleased with all of there awesome work.

Wow. Omg I am a ps4 user and I don't get why so many tenno are so uptight. I am happy to wait for pc to test our updates before we get them. It is a process that in my opinion is done to streamline the update processes for translating pc code to PS4 code. If DE were to write two updated simultaneously than both ports would be buggy all the time. I don't believe that there is a great percentage of video game designers or programmers. Most of us are gamers period.let DE do there job and try and keep calm. Would all of you out there unhappy with warframe prefer that DE released a finished game with no endgame,buggy, or just unpolished? I am very pleased with all of there awesome work.

Dude took the words rite outta my mouth, the only thing that annoys me is color packs.

How about we stop arguing and lording our PCs over console players? 

As someone who plays and enjoys both PC games and PS4 games, let people play and be active on whatever they want. The back-and-forth "wuh my thing is better than yours because reasons" is unsightly and derailing in the context of this thread. Further bickering of this nature will be removed.

As for when U13 will be deployed for PS4, I'd hazard a guess at very early May.

I mean, can you imagine that?  They nerfed Steel Charge's max ranks, and gave Legendary Cores that would max out any mod to everyone that had a Steel Charge ranked up to at least Rank 6?

I am still &!$$ed that we didn't get even one of these Cores on the PS4 side.  A mod ranked to at least 6 isn't a big deal at all, and pretty much everyone playing on PC got a Legendary Core for nothing because one Aura mod got nerfed, and the core can take any mod to Rank 10 all by itself.  And it won't cost any credits!

PS4 gets boned on quite a few fronts.  We also don't get Platinum Discounts in our log-in rewards, we don't see Platinum sales very often, blah blah.

Yeah, that's fair.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

As someone who plays and enjoys both PC games and PS4 games, let people play and be active on whatever they want. The back-and-forth "wuh my thing is better than yours because reasons" is unsightly and derailing in the context of this thread. Further bickering of this nature will be removed.

I concur. Plus the whole PC/console argument is so freaking tired. Can't I just join a thread full of hope and hype for when the ps4 is going u13 without all the senseless bickering. Tell me about all the cool stuff we are going to get to do. I have one of each weapon class just waiting. If people don't stop with the pc/console purist stuff they will be making a trip to the hospital to remove their preferred interface device form their lower intestines.

Hopefully,DE is doing this to test the new updates,seeing alot of hot fixes on the PC version,they would hopefully apply that to PS4 players,since having alot of bugs on both version,would be just plain trouble some.

WE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE DAMN EASTER CORPUS.

I'm done. I'm done. And I'm done. Going to go play BF4 until I get bored (2 mins after) then come back to Warframe and release my Easter rage on some corrupted stuff.

And the color palette :( .  

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0

My apologies for the fact that you have old, underpowered hardware.

It is stil better than at least half of the hardware pc players got.

If the guy wants to play on a console, Who are you to talk him down? If the game has Fps issues while other games don't it's the game's fault.

Sorry not everyone likes to play on PC, It's that magical thing called freedom of choice.

And your attitude is exactly what is wrong with part of your community.

Let me correct that, You're stating facts while acting all Elitist.

This pretty much sums up everything against Gamin-us

~If you want to know what a Gamin is, go on google and they'll show you. The word itself is what I think about Gamin-us 

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0

You know damn nothing about how the development process works at DE. Do not spout crap when you know next to nothing.

@op, in order for DE to get U13 to PS4. They have to make it. Its not as simple as just transferring code and resources and all that. They have to actually recode a lot of the stuff to fit with the PS4. DE does care, it just takes time like everything else. DE would like to get it as soon as possible, but they are really behind this week since the servers suffered a ddos attack and the fact is a Holiday(Easter) weekend in Canada (where DE is located).

There is also the fact that it takes up to like a week if not longer for Sony to approve the update to go through. Which, they could not which forces DE to change something in order for it to go through.

It might be a week or two if not longer before PS4 can get U13. I assure you DE wants to get it out as fast as possible, but its been a crazy week for DE.

Edit: Also, do you guys on the PS4 really want to have all the game breaking bugs and have DE not able to send out a hotfix right away because sony has to cert it? I highly doubt that you do. Think of PC as the testing ground for the PS4 update. We go all the broken stuff and bugs so you guys don't have to.

Also, that thread that the other guy poster earlier was deleted I believe, because it was more than likely causing nothing but a yelling fight, which gets absolutely nowhere.

That may all be true, but DE did kinda promis cross-platform play. Whcih is impossible unless both platforms are on the same update and patch. If DE really want PS4 and PC to be in "one universe" why don't they just hold off the PC updates until PS4 has caught up, and not release new updates until the update has been certified and authenticated for PS4?