Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make A Valkyr Skin Without The Doofy Restraints.

SableSonata

Title says it all. Valkyr looks great. One of my favourite frames, both in appearance and in practical use. But the corpus jinglejangles all detract from her appearance. Most notably, the forearm restraints, which clip through her forearms.

I'd love to see a skin that does away with the Corpus doodads, or at least the more obtrusive ones. 

I think this falls under the "there is no perfect frame on purpose" issue. Every frame has oddball features to make sure that nobody is "pure badass". You have a few "well, that's odd" on everything, so that it gives it a more "real feel"... not everyone is a perfect badass, but they can be a mighty one.

Otherwise, one frame wins the popularity contest of "it looks better than all the rest".

At least, that's the official explanation for things people usually gripe about that are stylistic choices.

They're part of her actual body now. Don't expect to see them gone.

I'd only expect them to come off if we get a Valkyr Prime.

I doubt the existence of a valkyr prime. It would either break lore badly, or break game mechanics badly. The current one gains all of her powers from the mutilation, so she'd need 4 new powers specific to her prime variation, or an ancient version where the orokin also did the mutilation thing to her.

Bizarre any which way you cut it.

I doubt the existence of a valkyr prime. It would either break lore badly, or break game mechanics badly. The current one gains all of her powers from the mutilation, so she'd need 4 new powers specific to her prime variation, or an ancient version where the orokin also did the mutilation thing to her.

Bizarre any which way you cut it.

The best solution for someone seeking a cleaned-up Valkyr would be Dex Valkyr. After Valkyr was recovered, the Lotus removed much of the corpus tech, or replaced it with Tenno tech where it was needed. The result would be the same Valkyr, with all the post-torture abilities, but with the leftover corpus tech removed/replaced.

It would be the first Warframe we see that is upgraded by the Tenno, rather than just finding a better, older version in the void. Maybe they could have a way to make Dex Valkyr without resorting to diluting the Void tables any further too.