Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If We Ever Do Get A Grineer-Based Warframe...

Sasquatchias

What would you personally like to see in it?

What I'd like to see is having it modified heavily by Grineer cybernetics (something akin to Vor/G-3's legs instead of the normal Tenno legs would be awesome).

Mechanics-wise I'd like to see one of it's abilities be the Hellion's Jetpack, and instead of using the standard shields and armor that it use a modified version of the Grineer's armor formula.

I want the armor thing just because I think it'd be neat, and because a majority of the Grineer enemies (minus the bosses) all have armor instead of shields.

technically tenno are only here to uphold the balance of the solar system/galaxy, therefore the grineer and corpus are really just other factions not necessarily enemies. the infested are a virus, so they are the only REAL enemy.

Edited by Vant

The Grineer are just merchant a-holes, though. Valkyr fits because of the lore.

The Corpus are the merchants.

And anyway it wouldn't be too outlandish, as it has been said in previous lore that the Grineer do experiment on Tenno (with higher casualty rates than the Corpus, but still), and many of the bosses do show that they've been outfitted with Orokin tech, which does lead to the possibility of at least a coupld of Tenno surviving their experiments, leading to a Grineer-based Warframe.

A Grineer counterpart to the Valkyr, aka a Warframe modified by an enemy faction, would be a nice thing to have. Don't have many ideas for how a Grineer-modified frame should be though.

I get the feeling that if the Grineer are involved, there isn't anything left after their experimentation.

This would go well when Doctor Tengus (The dude who we think modified Hek into the robot monstrosity) appearance in a later update.

I mean he is the Grineer dude who invented Grineer cybernetics and well he seems to be very good at what he does.

It wouldn't be too outlandish, as it has been said in previous lore that the Grineer do experiment on Tenno (with higher casualty rates than the Corpus, but still), and many of the bosses do show that they've been outfitted with Orokin tech, which does lead to the possibility of at least a coupld of Tenno surviving their experiments, leading to a Grineer-based Warframe.

Okay. But how do you end up without a rage frame like Valkyr?