Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

I Think I Had It!

-CM-Aeon

Hello there,

Im just your average mastery 15 tenno who played with all and mastered all. All i have left is to collect few stances. So i went to Grineer Shipyards to collect some. I got a crossing snakes in survival 4 minute mark and a crimson dervish at 7. Note that these have quite a low chance of drop and their mobs arent found in every map. Frontier Lancer and Bombard respectively as far as i know. So i went to evac to secure my precious mods. We ran out of oxygen and counter started. Mission ended i got in the space ship and as i was leaving game crashed. I had another not very important shipyard survival run that crashed afterwards. And then i decided that it may work well this time and this is just a coincidence and after i got my crossing snakes in 6 minute mark as i was running to evac to secure my mod before i crashed...i crashed. I would like to draw some attention as i believe that i am not the only one having this issue. I would like to note the slow performance my client has when playing shipyards. Maybe it is just with me and maybe it is not but all i know is that im frustrated and my dear Scissor sword doesnt have a stance.Thx for your attention DE! I hope some feedback and potential solutions. If it is with me i will try to spot the problem and cure it.

Have a wonderful and safe day and until next tim

Goodbye

Nighthunder

Error codes are a one-time thing. That number varies from person to person, and it's an ID tag assigned to the crash reporter's "report" that it sends to DE. That code is unique to your specific crash--every time someone uploads a new crash report, the number increments. So for example the person that crashes right after you would receive "WAR-219642" (instead of 219641) even if they crashed for the same reason as you.

That being said, Nighthunder, sorry to hear you're not having such a great experience. If/when you crash you should submit a support ticket. Make sure to include your EE.log and DxDiag.txt file if support asks for it (I believe the crash reporter sends in a copy of these two files, but I'm uncertain).

Thx for your precious replies dear Mod. I will definitely try to fill one but i must say since forever none of my tickets ever go. They just get stuck at sending process lol. I must note that Ive been playing WF since update 7.8 and I havent felt so down in a long time over an issue I had in WF. Still as a founder I still have faith and my support in you. Once again thanks for your time and I will try to do what that War###### thread said.