Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow! The Dragon Nikana Is Really- ..weak?

Ryden

Yeah you just made a bunch of muscle that doesnt carry stamina.

then where or how do i get stamina if consuming protein is not enough and as you said "you just made a bunch of muscle that doesn't carry stamina" explain because i do not understand what you mean

then where or how do i get stamina if consuming protein is not enough and as you said "you just made a bunch of muscle that doesn't carry stamina" explain because i do not understand what you mean

strength=/= stamina

Iron

Vitamin C

Carbon hydrate based foods.

And weightless exercise

Edited by Cemges

BREAKING NEWS: Smoke-Black Min-maxing Tenno complains about his over-hyped sword not killing everything in one hit.

In other shocking news, The Nova OP Pls Nerf Union (NOPPNU) is now on strike, affecting absolutely nobody.

Prices on protein milkshakes are on the rise, affecting all Rhinos, who must now resort to drinking raw eggs for breakfast.

This is Alfax, with your daily news report. More at 11.

This was very Onion News, I liked it.

Not joking here, I'm hitting 4.8k non-critical hits on Grineer in Earth with a Dakra Prime, sitting at 384 slash dmg, using Crimson Dervish.

With my Dragon Nikana, using the same mods, clocking in at 578 slash dmg, I only hit 1-1.8k per strike on the same enemies in the same map.

I used channeled strikes on both tests. What I've come to understand is that Crimson Dervish increases the damage output of longswords by a substantial amount. I'm dealing more than twice the damage I do with Iron Pheonix, which hits for anywhere between 600-1200 slash per hit. The whopping 4k hits that are coming out of my Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish really puts the Dragon Nikana to shame. So, what's left to be said for this Rank 8 "Master's Weapon"?

There's no way around it. Why is the Dakra Prime out-damaging this very demanding weapon? I don't see why Tranquil Cleave couldn't provide the damage boost that Crimson Dervish so generously boasts.

Crimson dervish is bugged and will be fixed, this unfortunately has nothing to do with Dakra or Nikana.