Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Prime Help

yarash2110

Question

I need o know if its possible to get any lex prine parts right now or not, i know that t3 defense drops are bugged right now but i gotta know about the other keys as well, weater i should run them or not,

Thanks for reading and replying, about t3 defense it drops items that are not supposed to be there, so it reduces the chance for the other parts, it is still possible to get but its harder and less common.

13 answers to this question

I managed to get the part from T3S, the T3D one is being elusive.  Whatever is at the T1C... ugh, I went though 2 dozen keys last week with a friend and ended up with more keys for other missions than any parts what so ever.

I need to find out some good way to get T1C keys

I was able to get a Lex Prime BP from T3 Defense at wave 5, so I'd wager a guess and say they're out there, just low drop chances.

Same here

I managed to get the part from T3S, the T3D one is being elusive.  Whatever is at the T1C... ugh, I went though 2 dozen keys last week with a friend and ended up with more keys for other missions than any parts what so ever.

I need to find out some good way to get T1C keys

Yes the receiver is the hardest to get. Took me 32 T1C to find

The barrel and blueprint are fairly easy. A few T3 runs of the appropriate type will provide both.

The receiver, however, is a different story.

I've done about 40 T1C runs and no joy. Obviously, the drop rate for it is very low.

The best source of T1 keys are very low level survivals. Most of mine came from leveling up weapons and 'frames in Apollodorus. 45min runs aren't too terribly difficult. Tedious, but there it is.

The barrel and blueprint are fairly easy. A few T3 runs of the appropriate type will provide both.

The receiver, however, is a different story.

I've done about 40 T1C runs and no joy. Obviously, the drop rate for it is very low.

The best source of T1 keys are very low level survivals. Most of mine came from leveling up weapons and 'frames in Apollodorus. 45min runs aren't too terribly difficult. Tedious, but there it is.

i cant get the bp from defense, i did tons of runs to 40 and more and i didn't see a single one... the only part i got now is the barrel