Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cannot Build Akbolto In Foundry

canucklucky

Unfortunately you won't be able to build this weapon yet - it requires both Bolto's which are the only two Secondary's you have, which would render you secondary-less. You'll need another Secondary weapon in your inventory before this can be built. Will pass along request better notifications of why you can't build this.

Unfortunately you won't be able to build this weapon yet - it requires both Bolto's which are the only two Secondary's you have, which would render you secondary-less. You'll need another Secondary weapon in your inventory before this can be built. Will pass along request better notifications of why you can't build this.

But aren't we now allowed to unequip weapons?

One thing is to un-equip the weapons, this is about not even having one to begin with, at least during the craft process.

We are, but firstly Mokunen is right, secondly - Spy, Deception and Mobile Defense get almost broken if you start a mission without your secondary.

Edited by Crond

We are, but firstly Mokunen is right, secondly - Spy, Deception and Mobile Defense get almost broken if you start a mission without your secondary.

Works fine for me, i just stick the datamass somewhere and can use my primary freely.

Since we're allowed to unequip secondaries, I don't think this should be the case anymore.