Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Best Moment

satsujinki01

Uncle Vay Hek sent me a message today and I was like, 'Not a chance. You never sent death squad after me.' When I took Corpus' side to defend their home during invasion. I joined in and three random people who played with me. We went halfway and the lights were flicker. I was like' Oh cr*p.' It seem he really did sent his death squad to kill me. Thankfully I was prepared with my Rhino and my Boltor Prime to fight against trio. All of my team went down and I was last. I literally took them down while using my Iron Skin and I killed two. I noticed my health went 45 and used my Iron Skin again to kill the last one.......I shouted, "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME!" And I finally killed him with my Boltor Prime. It seem I did killed them successfully. 

So Tell me about your best moment. 

A trio where me and my friend went hunting for neural sensors. One moment, I downed Alad V's shields, exposing Zanuka. Literally a split second later, Zanuka backflipped and flew out of the boss room (My friend was using Dread at the time).

Me: "Alright, Zanuka's shields are down. Get her."
Friend: "...Zanuka's DEAD..."

I had no idea that Zanuka backflipped out until my friend told me.

Grinyu Force shows up, mauls the crap out of them as valkyr with hysteria

grinyuforce.jpg

Something to the same effect, though I killed before they show up, revive into the mess going invisible just in time as loki and wait for them to settle down and systematically kill them off one by one and save my team :D

5 mins of Wallrun+Penta on T3 surv at 55 mins solo. For some reason they either couldn't shoot me, or wallrunnning makes you stealthier

Tons more i ca't remember. There was one mission tho, where i realized that DE guys may have been drunk while naming hydroid and were like "your a hydroid....your a hydroid" staggering around the office pushing things around etc

Godspeed tho :D

Grinyu Force shows up, mauls the crap out of them as valkyr with hysteria

grinyuforce.jpg

Yeah....that's when they show up and I almost got scared by Stalker which it wasn't. They originally came after me and I couldn't save my teamates. But I still beat them with my prime boltor. I was like..."That's it! NO MORE GREEDY MILK FOR YOU!"

5 mins of Wallrun+Penta on T3 surv at 55 mins solo. For some reason they either couldn't shoot me, or wallrunnning makes you stealthier

Tons more i ca't remember. There was one mission tho, where i realized that DE guys may have been drunk while naming hydroid and were like "your a hydroid....your a hydroid" staggering around the office pushing things around etc

Godspeed tho :D

Cool! But I laugh this hard!