Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just An Idea

SpydexTP

So I was thinking. What if you guys made someone the opposite of the stalker? Like he works for the tenno, and the more missions you do in a twenty-four-hour period the more he shows up (possibly with a message in your inbox saying you will be rewarded for your actions after slaying a boss). What he does is he'll appear into the mission randomly and help you slay things, and leave when the extraction is available (or for survival maybe set a time limit he can stay for). As for cosmetics, I was thinking white, with blue energy. Basically the exact opposite of the stalker. When he shows up it has the same animation for the stalker, but your screen flashes white? I was thinking his name could be Guardian or something along those lines. Anyway, just an idea... Also if you don't already you should make a mod that decreases the time period from shooting your primary or secondary weapons and attacking with melee. Like you're sniping with your bow and a guy comes out of nowhere, and you just released an arrow. Maybe let your tenno attack right away at a fully leveled mod.

Edited by SpydexTP

Like stalker cloud but white? You said the screen flashes white, and if you've ever been hit with excaliburs radial blind, you would be very specific here.

I haven't ever been hit by excalibur's ability, so I don't know what you're talking about. I meant, you know when the Stalker first shows up, and your screen flickers black every few seconds? I thought do the same thing just make it white. 

How about giving the Guardian a chance to spawn and help you whenever one of the hunter enemies shows up? So sometimes when the Stalker/G3/Harvester attacks you, then the Guardian would show up at the same time and give you a hand.

Or make it so that he always comes to help you when you are attacked while playing solo. This would be really nice for when they show up and you are unprepared and alone, especially against the Stalker and his ridiculous unavoidable 800+ damage arrows.

How about giving the Guardian a chance to spawn and help you whenever one of the hunter enemies shows up? So sometimes when the Stalker/G3/Harvester attacks you, then the Guardian would show up at the same time and give you a hand.

Or make it so that he always comes to help you when you are attacked while playing solo. This would be really nice for when they show up and you are unprepared and alone, especially against the Stalker and his ridiculous unavoidable 800+ damage arrows.

Also a great idea.