Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethcube's Carabus Skin.

Sebastianx

So I just bought this skin, and indeed it does look really nice, but there's one thing that I'm sure bugs everyone.

Due to the tail spinning constantly it clips really badly with the back-end of the body. It would be really nice if the tail would just be static on this skin, much like Carrier's hands stop swinging wildly with the Para skin and the tail becomes static.

And slightly off-topic: Even better, why not make a sentinel animation set, where we can chose which body parts become static, and which move, and even better, maybe let us chose how they move from some preset animations.

Edited by Sebastianx

The amount of clipping in this game generally gets out of hand lately. If its new warframes, Sentinels or the new Grineer Shipyard.. clipping everywhere to some extend.

Ya, I know, and my god can it be bad at times ._. but how I always see the back end of my sentinel on my screen it really bugs me how it just rips through the model when it just spins like that, especially if you use a bigger tail.

Honestly, clipping is the only downside to this game's aesthetics for me, and while I get it that it's hard to get most of them right in a game like this, some can be fixed, rather easy actually.

Dethcube's spinny tail has always kinda bugged me, he (and his new skin) looks so awesome with the koi tail, but tail fins are kinda pointless when they spin around all over the place... not that a floating cube is very aerodynamic in the first place.

Not to mention that when his tail finishes making it's rotation... it stops diagonally, as apposed to horizontally.

Edited by rapt0rman

Dethcube's spinny tail has always kinda bugged me, he (and his new skin) looks so awesome with the koi tail, but tail fins are kinda pointless when they spin around all over the place... not that a floating cube is very aerodynamic in the first place.

LOL, same here, I also think that dethcube looks awesome with the koi tail, I always used that on him, and the fact that it spins around like that makes me want to scratch a blackboard with a bunch of nails. And his wings also, they should be more like "Stabilizing" rather than "OH LOOK, I CAN FLAIL MY HANDS RANDOMLY".