Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Letting Guests Buy Research (Via Host Permissions)

Loswaith

Given not everyone wants to be part of a clan but does want access to the gear that clans offer, especially now warframes are locked within dojo research.

I was thinking that it could be good to have a permission within clan ranks that let guests purchase your research blueprints.  By permissions I mean like the member of X rank can build, or host or assign vault resources to a current project.

Basically in essence if the host of the dojo is of sufficient rank within the Clan to have the permission to let guests access research then any guests invited while that individual is hosting have the ability to purchase any blueprints the clan currently has researched (as if they were a basic member of the clan), much like guests can trade with clan members now.

This could let clans actually assist those just not interested in being in a clan themselves, while also maybe even getting some taxes (like trading) should they desire it as well.

At the end of the day the research needs to have been done, the individual still needs to pay the resources to build the frame/weapon/gear as well, without the need to force them to make a dojo or join a clan they may otherwise not want to do.

Edited by Loswaith

I would also like to be able to do this. I know of players stuck in almost inactive clans where no research can get done, but they don't want to leave, and I would like to be able to donate my research to them.

This is an awesome thing to have, considering how clan weapons are becoming more numerous. 

It makes it easier for solo players to ask for help, as well.

Another thing they should allow is for guests to contribute to the building of rooms, researches, or just decoration. I'm in a separate clan from my brother, but I've always wanted to help him out. It's really hard to do that when you can't trade resources. Not to mention, he's pretty much alone in the clan. 

Another thing they should allow is for guests to contribute to the building of rooms, researches, or just decoration. I'm in a separate clan from my brother, but I've always wanted to help him out. It's really hard to do that when you can't trade resources. Not to mention, he's pretty much alone in the clan. 

poor him, i would love to donate some resources for him.

maybe there could be a clan vault room where guest can donate resources

poor him, i would love to donate some resources for him.

maybe there could be a clan vault room where guest can donate resources

Yeah... Think of how many low-member clans are like this? :( 

They can't even make a dojo they like, cause it takes freaking forever to farm for a whole dojo, with research and all. It'd be much better if they could just make their own pad, with rooms they like, rather than being forced to build all the labs just to get what they want.

But yeah, clans can tax the sales of blueprints and stuff from the dojo! That would be good-ish business too! Invite all the solo players. Hahaha! 

• 3 weeks later...