Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Scythe And Shotgun

Klickz

Question

11 answers to this question

I don't like Hate simply because it reminds me of an anchor. Ether Reaper looks like a flagstaff or a gardening tool, and Reaper Prime looks the most like a scythe.

They all do different things, but it's generally contested between Hate and Reaper Prime.

My favorite shotgun is easily Boar Prime, but Phage and Drakgoon are also quite good.

Edited by Vaskadar

Reaper Prime is the best one; but since it's bling'd, you have to dwelve into the void more often. Or if you have enough plat, just go to trade channel/sub-forum.

Hate's nice, although acquiring it would be an issue to discuss with the might RNGods and their darkness-shrouded emissary.

Ether Reaper is your safe choice to get used to it; just don't plug any potato or forma in it until you got enough resources and parts for either Reaper Prime or Hate.

Edit:

Oh, shotgun!

Boar Prime, Phage or Sobek is equally great. The reason? The same as the scythe part.

Edited by Athros

dual kamas for scythe

they arnt scythes , but they are scythes

boar prime for the true shotgun experience

why dont u like drakgoon ? it has amazing range for a shotgun, innate punch thru and the least penalty out of all the shotguns from vicious spread on charged shots

why dont u like drakgoon ? it has amazing range for a shotgun, innate punch thru and the least penalty out of all the shotguns from vicious spread on charged shots

Phage does the same job but better.

For scythes: Reaper Prime or Hate.

For shotguns: Boar Prime or Phage.

I'm not a big fan of the Drakgoon myself...

Phage is a shotgun weapon, but it doesn't feel like one.

I'd suggest Hek or Tigris if you want the big bang that makes a shotgun a shotgun. It doesn't have a lot of shots and will be reloaded often(Tigris will have to be reloaded constantly) but is viable.

Boar (if you have the bp), Boar Prime (if you have the patience), and Sobek are all automatics shotguns and killing stuff with them makes my day better

For Scythes, I can only recommend Reaper Prime. All of them have range issues, none of them let you copter (I use slow frames so this is a consideration) All of them do decent damage. Hate is a good alternative. 

Consider Dual Kamas if you want the scythe look but a tad bit more range and copterability.