Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't The Dark Sector Peace Time Changes Just Make It All Worse?

Ketec

Just always side with the attacker. Constant rotation of owners.

I wish each alliance/clan was limited to one rail. That'd solve a lot of the complaint issues as well as reduce the need for high taxes. But of course, those with multiple rails would complain because the biggest reason for owning any rail, regardless of what Eclipse or others say, is for the "prestige" and bragging rights of owning more than one.

I wish each alliance/clan was limited to one rail. That'd solve a lot of the complaint issues as well as reduce the need for high taxes. But of course, those with multiple rails would complain because the biggest reason for owning any rail, regardless of what Eclipse or others say, is for the "prestige" and bragging rights of owning more than one.

That's why you just occasionally take all their stuff away. Have an alliance of alliances that viciously attacks anyone who has more than say 3. Punish them for breaking the balance. For balance!

Edit- we don't need the devs to implement a mechanic that can be self inforced.

Edited by (PS4)geomancer1980

That's why you just occasionally take all their stuff away. Have an alliance of alliances that viciously attacks anyone who has more than say 3. Punish them for breaking the balance. For balance!

Edit- we don't need the devs to implement a mechanic that can be self inforced.

It's not self-enforced though. There is nothing wrong with a limit on how many rails an alliance can own. I suggest either a 1-2 rail limit or a mechanic where one tax and battlepay apply to all rails owned. Honestly, I say both should be implemented.

Edited by AntoineFlemming