Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] Of Ash And Fire V2.0 - Faq And Discussion

SilverBones

Yesh.

Morlan. Frost Prime, Braton Prime, Twin Wraith Vipers, Dragon Nikana

He has very good endurance and stealth, as well as having unnaturally high situational awareness, allowing for unexpected evasion and attacks.

He can become spacy when he has a lot on his mind,  has a tendency to focus down on one target/objective until it is complete/dead, and he is still getting used to wearing and using Frost Prime.

Welp. That's me and Spikey out. Sorry about kinda being...gone. Life happened.

Don't worry about it Wrath. Life's happening to all of us. To be honest I'd prefer if you made some efforts to stick to canon instead of yeaing NOPENOPENOPENOPE and then running off XD. But its your call in the end. Not much I can do.

-brohugs EDeN-

We miss you too man. Get that school stuff done with ASAP XD.

And thanks to everyone who's interested in the collab. We have 15 characters so far, and 4 of them are mine ._.

That should be a good enough amount, although I shall give it a few more days for others to respond.

Beju, you can count at Least Ghost to help out too! maybe even Fenrik and Idhren. and If you're fighting Corpus My volt might show up for a short scene.

Ghost: Vespa Helmet Nyx, Lanka, Despair, Dragon Nikana

Edited by KittyShark

Quick question before I start writing something.

Are those who use a Nyx already psychic, and the warframe enhances the power?

Or do they have no power without the warframe?

This may seem obvious, but I'm just trying to avoid getting yelled at again, as I currently go by the first option. I have a feeling that may be one of the reasons my stories break canon at times.

The passive abilities are large and varied in the thread, the Nyx characters might be slightly emphatic but that's about it. The Warframes amplify the abilities to true mind control. 

Your stories break canon not because of this small issue, but rather how over the top they can be sometimes. A Tenno, regardless of how skilled they are, CANNOT perform just as well as they do with their Warframe on, and to argue about the matter is ludicrous.

Let me also add this: if you can provide a valid justification for anything that you might add that is not exactly canon, I don't mind. Just working off of assumptions can allow me to write Aiden with a projectile codpiece that can impale enemies in a row. See what I mean? Keep it realistic. A Nyx cannot create psychic whips. What do the whips even do? How can a mind controller create corporeal weapons? Question your character's abilities, and write accordingly.

Good luck.

Edited by bejuizb

Bej, I am riveted from just that short piece. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen.

Curse exams and my habit of going OTT! I really wish I could join this.

And buddy? Keep fighting. Sort out the problems if you can, sort them out well so you don't have to deal with them again if you can help it. You want someone to talk to, even just through text, PM me. I've had my own problems, and i hate seeing or hearing of others in similar situations. 

Edited by Spikey844

Goshsdangit I'm missing out on an amazing collab...Summer can't come sooner.

It will take a while to finish, and the way I'm designing it, I might need reinforcements soon...XD

Bej, I am riveted from just that short piece. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen.

Curse exams and my habit of going OTT! I really wish I could join this.

And buddy? Keep fighting. Sort out the problems if you can, sort them out well so you don't have to deal with them again if you can help it. You want someone to talk to, even just through text, PM me. I've had my own problems, and i hate seeing or hearing of others in similar situations. 

Thanks Spikey. For both the compliments and offers of help. I'll be fine. 

Kinda glad I only have two exams spaced over a fortnight... (despite how dull manufacturing process & materials is as a topic), gives me 'spare' time

to get re-embedded in FF stuff, besides just reading.

And hang in there Bej, however dark times may feel, brighter days will always come around.

(never thought I'd end up saying some sort of philosophical...)

If it's possible, I could possibly insert one or two of my characters come June 5-ish.

Sounds good.

And hang in there Bej, however dark times may feel, brighter days will always come around.

Thanks man, I will.

Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to know if anyone plans to write anything as a response to the first post, or should I continue with the plan?

If we're continuing, it might take a little while for me to get the next segment out. 

I think that you should write a small piece splitting the up into teams and saying what the teams are doing. Im just currently writing a small to get Aero from the medbay to the meeting.

Edited by Sayfog