The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

..........Really Arkitect?  Really?

Look, someone has to make the dumb jokes. That way the people that are actually good at humor seem even funnier. Great jokes are forged in fire, it's the privilege of stupid jokes to light the flame.

You know, I'm starting to think I've completely lost my mind. xD

Look, someone has to make the dumb jokes. That way the people that are actually good at humor seem even funnier. Great jokes are forged in fire, it's the privilege of stupid jokes to light the flame.

You know, I'm starting to think I've completely lost my mind. xD

I thought that was decent. And yes, Cardina is the least sanctioned Psyker. Outside her derelict, she isn't nearly as strong, probably dropping from Alpha to Gamma level. Or from Psy Rating 8 to a 5, if you're using the out-of-universe scale the 40k RPG's use.

Yay! More people to add to our emotionally and mentally unstable group of basket of cases. Except for Temperance, he's just cool like that.

And Pyre among other people. She's pretty normal. Good thing nobody has gotten her mad or they would end up seeing her crazy side.

So with a bit of romance going on between Tatsuya and Miho, I'm planning on turning her into a Warframe kinda like what happened to Tatsu when he was younger, I'm just trying to think how I should it be done, and what warframe should she be.

Perhaps start by developing their interactions with other characters first, Unendingblade.  Bear in mind this is an RP, not a fanfic.  Some of the other characters, like Shinkiro (once he gets back) and Pyre could be helpful in getting these two to resolve their feeling for each other.  As for making Miho a Tenno...since she doesn't seem to be trained for the role, we could push getting her into a Warframe as the only means of saving her life if she is wounded in the Corpus attack that's coming up.

Side note: is it just me, or are your characters heavily anime-influenced?

So with a bit of romance going on between Tatsuya and Miho, I'm planning on turning her into a Warframe kinda like what happened to Tatsu when he was younger, I'm just trying to think how I should it be done, and what warframe should she be.

I might have to go back a few pages in the RP, but have any of them been exposed to the Technocyte virus? That was what pretty much created the Tenno to begin with and without that I doubt they can use a warframe in the first place.

I might have to go back a few pages in the RP, but have any of them been exposed to the Technocyte virus? That was what pretty much created the Tenno to begin with and without that I doubt they can use a warframe in the first place.

Both of them are Earthborn, meaning the heart of where the virus came from, I'm just debating what Warframe would suit her, personality wise and whatnot.

Perhaps start by developing their interactions with other characters first, Unendingblade.  Bear in mind this is an RP, not a fanfic.  Some of the other characters, like Shinkiro (once he gets back) and Pyre could be helpful in getting these two to resolve their feeling for each other.  As for making Miho a Tenno...since she doesn't seem to be trained for the role, we could push getting her into a Warframe as the only means of saving her life if she is wounded in the Corpus attack that's coming up.

Side note: is it just me, or are your characters heavily anime-influenced?

Just Miho, Tatsuya is more based on a warrior like personality with a soft side for people he cares about.

Both of them are Earthborn, meaning the heart of where the virus came from, I'm just debating what Warframe would suit her, personality wise and whatnot.

You sure? Because I'm pretty sure that the first Tenno were those who survived exposure to it in the void.

Perhaps a Mag.  We don't have too many of those running around.  She gives me a feeling of "cute and rounded."  Not explosive enough for a Nova, not fierce enough for a Valkyr...Mag seems to fit, at least to me.

A Mag would be nice actually, and you are correct, I rarely see OCs with a Mag, cute and rounded, I like that.

You sure? Because I'm pretty sure that the first Tenno were those who survived exposure to it in the void.

Tenno origin is still a subject of some debate, even in this RP.  Sumika made a good post about it earlier in the OoC thread, but we have no real plans to definitively resolve the Tenno origin story any time soon.  I think.

There is no wrong though on how we make our OCs as for the Technocyte Virus and Tenno origins, there is no solid origins on how a Tenno is created, if there was I wouldn't be making my OCs like this.

For the Virus though I would think it is within acceptable range as they were somehow exposed when they were children.

Tenno origin is still a subject of some debate, even in this RP.  Sumika made a good post about it earlier in the OoC thread, but we have no real plans to definitively resolve the Tenno origin story any time soon.  I think.

Still, I find humans wearing warframes and successfully use them a little hard to melt.

Technicaly the Tenno are human, just superpowered by the virus. As for Miho, she will be the type who will need A LOT OF TRAINING AND TRIALS. Almost comically I might add. We need to add some comic relief at some point.

Edited by Unendingblade

Okay, ending it here.  This is not going to degenerate into a debate over the origins of the Tenno.  Technocyte, Void, or some combination thereof, take your pick and run with it.  For all practical purposes, we don't need it in the RP.

Edited by Temperance000

Still, I find humans wearing warframes and successfully use them a little hard to melt.

Reading Excalibur's codex entry, Void exposure is certainly a part of the creation of a Tenno. From Dark Sector, and Hayden Tenno being the first Tenno, the Technocyte virus likely has something to do with it as well. It's probably a witches' brew of both that enables a human enough to develop and channel the Void's powers, and judging from the "twisted few that returned" line in excal's codex, it's often fatal and frequently corrupting to those who survive. 

Now I'm entering less solid speculation; Our RP's seem to agree that Tenno exhibit specific abilities; one is either a Frost or an Oberon, you don't choose willy-nilly. However, this leads to the implication that it would be possible to have powers that don't match a frame that exists yet; the first warframe made by the Orokin was Excalibur, and so only the few that came out of the void with Excalibur powers could use it; it would suck to come out with water or air powers back then, since there would be no frame for them to use.

That could be why the Orokin make anything besides Trinities, Rhinos and Novas. Perfectly good, rare Tenno came back from the Void, and if some of them have ice powers, it'd be better to develop a frame for them rather than just toss aside valuable potential warrior-gods.

This we know; New frames are being researched by Tenno; Oxium didn't exist before an independent laboratory discovered how to re-create it, and that enabled the development of Zephyr. This implies that new Tenno also might be being developed and trained, and the Tenno developed Zephyr to accommodate those that exited the Void with airbending.

So I think it's possible for Miho to become a Tenno, eventually.

Edit; whoops, sorry Temperance. :|

Edited by SnaleKing