Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

You're jumping in on the tail end of a rather hectic story arc, but if you feel up to it, go for it.  One more Tenno is always welcome to the Church of the Ascension.  

Wait, I'm the Lotus supporter here, what am I saying?

Yeah, go for it.  As Sumika told me back when I started posting here, all are welcome.

Troubled as it could be, the AI sent the shuttle rocketing away from the Bleak Veil's exploding wreckage, and began broadcasting an SOS the instant it reached minimum safe distance.

*Tenno Temperance injured, condition unknown.  Request immediate assistance.  Tenno Temperance injured, condition unknown.  Request immediate assistance.*

I am very tempted to have my characters shuttle answer that distress call. But it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you seeing as I probably won't be able to post anything more for about 40 hours or so :/

I am very tempted to have my characters shuttle answer that distress call. But it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you seeing as I probably won't be able to post anything more for about 40 hours or so :/

I very much appreciate both your offer and your deferment.  Temperance is going to be recuperating for a while, I think, and having him in the hands of a semi-absent character might make things a bit awkward.  Thank you again, Lady_Viper, on both counts.

Poseidon pulled a disappearing act, and blew up Temperance in the process. Corvo is recovering from his heart attack, but our other favorite Ash is unconscious, leaking Void energy, and left to the tender mercies of his ship's AI, the Shark's med team, and Cardina. So yeah, fun stuff.